Chapter 12

Allison groaned as Andy helped her into the living room of his house. "Andy baby, I appreciate you, but I can't stay here with you."

He sighed, looking around, "I know. But I want you nearby." He looked around a the upheaval of the house for a second time, this time for Laurie. He watched Jacob start to pick stuff up. "I'm sorry Allie. You have a spare room, why don't we stay at your place for a while?" He looked at Jacob, "is that okay?"

Jacob shrugged, "that's fine with me dad. I kind of agree with Allie, I can't be here."

"Yeah. Okay." He looked back at Allison, "just sit there while Jacob and I grab some stuff?"

She nodded, "of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allison pointed to the spare bedroom for Jacob, "it's kind of girly, but feel free to make yourself at home. We can buy you a new bedspread if you like."

He laughed, "it's fine Allie. Thank you. I'm going to just go to bed."

She nodded, "sure. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen if you get hungry." She inspected the floor behind the couch, "did you clean my floor?"

Andy nodded, "I did. I didn't want you coming home to dried blood on the floor."

"Thank you Andy. I'm going to lay down." She saw him smile at her before she went into the bedroom, getting undressed as she watched Andy enter, closing the door. "Actually, I'm going to take a shower." She pointed to her bathroom, "do you want to join me?"

He grinned, already getting undressed, "absolutely."

She went into the bathroom, warming the water of the shower before stepping in. She let the water wash over her, wetting her hair when she felt Andy step in behind her. She went to wash her hair, feeling him grab the bottle from her.

"I'll do it. How are you feeling?"

"Like I've been stabbed." She laughed as she heard him groan. "I'm okay Andy. I've just been lying in the hospital the last few days and wanted to take a shower."

"Put your head back." He rinsed her hair out, careful not to get any in her face before he kissed her shoulder, "I'm so sorry baby."

She turned to face him, bringing her hands up and around his neck, "I'm really okay Andy." She felt him rest his head against hers as she watched his eyes well with tears. "Hey!" She kissed him, feeling him kiss her back as he pushed her gently against the wall of the shower.

He kissed down her chin and neck to her shoulder, "I feel awful. About everything."

"Your baby is okay, and so am I Andy. Just make sure she stays locked away and we'll be fine Andy."

He nodded, "I promise I will." He placed his hand on her stomach, "you guys and Jacob are my top priority."

"I know. Everyone is okay. Now just kiss me and help me shower." She heard him chuckle as she grinned, "I love you Andy."

"I love you too Allie." He helped her finish washing before pushing her back against the wall again. He grinned, "we don't have to hide anymore. I can be with you freely." He kissed her softly, "I can do that whenever I like."

She giggled, nodding, "yes you can." She wrapped her arms around his neck, "and you no longer have to pretend to be going to the gym."

He smiled, lifting her up as he kept her pinned to the wall, "this okay?"

Allison moaned, "oh yes. Don't stop Andy." She felt him lower her onto him slowly as she felt him press his lips to hers. He trailed his lips down her neck, nipping at her shoulder as she moaned loudly.

He chuckled, "shh baby. We're no longer alone." He heard her giggle as she nodded.

"Kiss me then Andy."

He pressed his lips to hers in time to feel her contracting around him. Once they both finished, he set her back on her feet. He exited the shower, drying off before grabbing a new towel for her, helping her dry off as she stepped out. He dried her hair mostly dry before grabbing her hand. "Let's get you to bed." He followed her to the bed, crawling in behind her. He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her body flush to his. "You'll be okay here tomorrow without me? I have to go and talk to Neal and Duffy about Jacob and Laurie and everything."

"I'm fine Andy. I'm just glad to be home." She turned to face him, "once everything is done and settled, are you going to want to stay here?"

He sighed, "I don't know. Even though Jacob didn't do it, everyone is going to be looking at us and watching us now. So I don't know. We can talk about it when the time comes."

"Okay. I don't think I can stay here either."

He nodded, running his fingers through her hair, "we'll take Jacob somewhere else. Just go to sleep for now babe."

She leaned forward to kiss him before burying her head in his chest as she closed her eyes.