Dirty Louis (and a miracle)

*This might be a long imagine*

Dirty Louis imagine:

You were hanging out with your friends and you were excited about tonight with your boyfriend. You kept smiling and telling your friends jokes. Until you were tired of hanging out so you went to the flat. Louis was still hanging out with the boys. So you went painted your toenails very light purple. We were waiting for them to dry and you Instagram-ed it. Of cousre Louis liked it first. And he also commented saying;

'@harryandlouissbabe69, I'm coming over to the flat. Be right there. I missed you xx😘'

You smiled at the comment. Within minutes, Louis opened the door. You heard him come up to your door and he kissed your lips softly. It felt like he haven't kissed you in ages! Even though he kissed you every day. But it wasn't the same kiss, it was more passionate. You guys stopped kissing, and looked into each others eyes.

"It's our house now. The guys are watching a movie, and it's a movie I DON'T wanted to watch." he said. Our foreheads touching. "So I wanted OUR time." I smiled at the idea he was going to.

"Well, lets go for it." you said smiling. You pecked his lips for 5 seconds and he was on top of you on your's and his bed. You felt hands going down to your pants, unzipped them and then pulled them down. You took off your shirt and threw it to the side. You ruffled you hair, it made Louis turned on. He loves girls ruffle their hair, he thinks it's cute when us girls do that. Louis took off his shirt revealing a 8 pack💕you always loved Louis' abs :) he leaned down to kiss you again but you stopped him.

"Nah-ah-ah. It's my turn, you had your turn last week." You said, put your finger on his soft lips. He smiled and let out a small sigh.

"Okay, babe. I'll let you have your turn. But you'll never know when your turn is over." He said getting off top of you.

"Oh really?!" You said giving him a sarcastic look. He nodded. And for the rest of the night, you two had the best night of your life.

•~~| 2 weeks later |~~•

"Louis..." You said looking for him in the house.

"I'm in the kitchen!" He yelled. You went to him with a pregnancy test in your hand. You looked at it while going to Lou.

"Ummmm...... Remember that night it was my turn?" You asked him. He stopped what he was doing, and slowly turned on his heel.

"What did we do??" He questioned you. You were so nervous to ask him. 'Come on (y/n)! You can do it!' You kept saying over and over in your head.

"Ummmm............ I think you should look at this." You said giving him the pregnancy test. He looked at it, and it was positive. You are gonna have a baby. A baby boy or baby girl in 9 months. You and him looked at each other surprised and he was way more surprised then you were.

"Oh my goodness (y/n)! Your gonna have a baby! And I'm gonna be a father!" He said yelling through the house. You smiled and he picked you up like usual and spun you around. Then his smile faded... "I'm gonna be a.... father." He made an 'o' shaped with his mouth. "I'm gonna be a father!"

•~~| 9 months later |~~•

It was time, my baby girl will be born today on May 3rd! Louis is gonna be a father pretty soon!

"Push! Just one more push and your baby will be out (y/n)!" the doctor said. Louis was with you holding your hand throughout the labour.

"Come on Meredith! You can do it!" Louis said. You and him decided that yours and his little daughter be named Meredith. Mary, for short. I know, I know. Weird huh? Well, it's not. But you were in so much pain right now. You squeezed his hand tightly. Minutes later, your little Meredith came out.

-------

Okay, two imagines in one night? What???!!!!! I'm crazy!!! Lol no, that's not true. Actually, I am crazy until you get too know me. Lol.

The requests are now closed. Okay. Stop commenting, kiking me, and/or messaging me. I was super busy for school. Okay? Now cut me some slack. Okay. Bye! .x

-CheyChey45♥