Dirty Harry Niall Liam Louis and Zayn (part 1/2)

Dirty Harry Niall Liam Louis and Zayn;

The boys slept over at your flat, and they all woke up to get ready. You were still sleeping. So you got waken up by the radio, it was playing What Makes You Beautiful. You turned off the radio, but it was already off. So you followed the voices to see where you'll find the boys. Turns out, they were in the bathroom. Louis, Harry, and Niall were brushing their teeth, Zayn was in the shower, and Liam was just in their doing nothing.

"Ahem." you said. They all looked at you, not talking. "Oh, hi y/n..." they all said. Zayn put his hands on his privet. "Hi." you said. "Can I take a shower? I really need one." you added. They all nodded. They went out of the bathroom. You stripped out of your clothes. Then you heard some whispering. You thought it was Harry, so you just ignored it and turned on the shower.

- After the shower -

You got out of the tub and you forgot your clothes. So you wrapped a towel around your body and slowly opened the bathroom door, checking if the boys are still in there. So you quickly ran over to your dresser and opened your shirt drawer. Then your bra drawer, pantie drawer, and your pants/shorts drawer. Once you closed your pants/shorts drawer, you heard ruffling inside your closet. You never really put anything in your closet, only small shirts. You turned around and slowly crept over to the closet. Then Liam jumped out and said,

"Hope you don't have any spoons with you!" you were so confused. "Wha? I don't get it." you said. You still had a towel wrapped around your body, adjusting it. "I said that because-" Liam was cut off by Harry. "Because he doesn't like spoons. Duh!" Harry rolled his eyes. "Okay. One more, question... Why are you here in my closet?" you asked the boys. Harry was looking at all the boys.

"Well... We wanted to do something... To you. Like-" Harry was starting but got cut off by Niall. "Like, having a 6some!" you got wide eyed. "See! She will never like it!" Liam blurted out. "I told you guys! She would never-" "I like that idea." I said while Liam was having a break down. I think he wanted you to do do it to him. "See! She would never-wait, what?!" Liam said. "Yeah. I will have a 6some with you guys..." Harry looked at me sexily. "Really?" Zayn said. You nodded. You slowly walked backwards to your bed, holding your towel still. "If you boys want to join me, I'll be on the bed." once you touched the bed, Harry, Niall, and Louis walked to you. Zayn and Liam was just watching what they're gonna do to you.

You lay down on your bed and opened up your towel. And dropped it on the other side of the bed. Harry bit the corner of his lip and so did Louis, you love boys doing that. Harry was going out with you. So, you never had 6some. Only a 3some with Niall and Harry. Louis kissed you, while Niall was getting undressed, Harry was massaging your breasts. Zayn and Liam finally went over to you guys.

"Okay, now let's start the sex!" Liam said. "Yeah, let's do it." Zayn said, undressing himself.

-------

And you guys know where that came from! No, you guys don't. But that did give you the feels didn't it?! Sorry I wasn't post up imagines! I was busy with school and all that! I'll be posting up more imagines later this week! 

-Chey♥