Mother dearest

"Well I always thought we had one fucked up parent, guess we have two now" I say

"We also thought she was dead but I guess we were wrong about that too" Adriano says

"I never thought I'd kill both my parents, I thought I'd send someone to do it for me," I say

"We should probably gear up already to" Alex says

Well there goes my perfect wedding. All I wanted was to have one good day where everything was normal and everyone I loved was here to celebrate but no my twins girlfriend was a spy here to kill me, my Ex lover is also here to kill me and my mother who I thought died is actually alive and working with Lexi and Ace for god knows how long. Had she planned her death, how long was she working with the Swedish Mafia, why would she do this we are her only children.

Why didn't she come back to us? My whole life my father hated me for her death, I spent years missing her hoping to see her again but she never came, and now I come to find out she's alive on my wedding day to kill me and everyone I care about. She hired Lexi to spy on us and have Adriano fall in love with her, Adriano loved Lexi like no one I've ever met, my brother never cared about a women's feelings he made sure that when he was with some they'd have boundaries so that they wouldn't start loving him and if they did he'd leave them but that was until he met Lexi, when I got back home and met her, he told me all about her and how they met he talked about her with so much love and passion I'd thought he finally found the love of his life, the one to be his wife and mother of his children. I know that this news is hurting him more than any of us.

When everyone walks away to get our guns and make a plan I pull Adriano away.

"Adriano look at me please" I say but he continues to look at the ground. I bring my hands up to cup his face and force him to look at me.

"This isn't your fault none of us would have thought she was the enemy, I know how much you loved her but you can't blame your self" I say.

"She was hired by our mother to destroy and kill us, none of it was real, it was all a lie Elena I really thought she loved me the way I loved her, I was going to propose you know, I was going to take her to Rome and plan a bunch of Romantic dates" he says as a tear slips his eye. I pull him into an embrace and whisper in his ear.

"One day you will find the love of your life, someone who loves and cares for you and when she comes into your life you'll know that it's real, it'll physically pain you to be away from them and when you're near then it's like your falling in love all over again, you will find that same love too just don't lose hope" I say and pull away to kiss his forehead.

"Thank you Elena" he says and kisses my forehead too

"Now let's go gear up before mommy dearest shows up to murder us" I say pulling his to the where the others were.

Soon after everyone is ready for the attack and is in position just waiting for them to show, from what the message said they should have been here already but nothing has happened unless it was a decoy but why go through all this trouble just to not go through with it in the end.

"Nikolai why haven't they showed up" I say looking around as does everyone

"I'm not sure angel, but we can't let our guard down in case they show up or if they're waiting for us to relax and then attack"he says

"I just wanted one-" I was cut off by the sound of an explosion and gun shots "oh great there here now" mutter as the lights go off. We hear shots and yells from the other side of the ball room door. Bianca is talking to the men through her ear piece, I go over to the window and look out side to see about 12 vans full of men coming out of them plus more that are coming down the street, snipers start shooting but there are to many running inside to take cover and kill whatever men we have inside.

"We have to go out there there are to many men coming and placing gas bombs, the men we have out there won't last long" I say

"She has a point, many of our men died in that bomb" Bianca says as we go over and open the ball room doors "everyone spread out and kill as many as you can, if you see any of our men that are hurt or get hurt, get them and yourself somewhere safe, we do not leave any men behind" Bianca yells and everyone spreads out as they walk out the room. I follow along Nikolai we slowly peak our heads out the corner of and check to see anyone coming.

We see nobody but once we start moving down the hall someone pulls the doors near us open. Nikolai shoved me down and starts shooting at a few men that came out of the doors shooting towards me.

I get on my knees and shoot at the men that keep coming out, they all run out into the hall; 3 out of all the men are left. We all lift our guns to shoot but nothing comes out

Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me!

Nikolai tosses his guns and lunges at the big guy in front of him flipping him over his shoulder and slams him down snapping his neck. Damn if we weren't in a war zone right now I'd drop my pants and fuck him cause damn that was hot baby. I snap out of my dirty thoughts and go after the blue eyed bitch coming towards me.

I jump on to the table and jump on him tackling him to the ground, he knees me in the stomach and flips us over pulling out a knife.

I knee him twice in the balls as he tries to stab me
This bitch is heavy as fuck!

Get on a diet fat bitch!

I grab one of my knives and stab him in the neck and again under his chin causing him to fall on me just as he falls I see Nikolai slamming the other guy into the wall then coming behind him snapping his head out of place.

"Amore get this fat fuck off me please" I yell at him
He chuckles and comes to pull this blue eyed bitch off me

"Let's go kill all these cunts" he says smiling at me interlocking our hands as we get more ammo to reload our guns

"That sounds perfect" I reply kissing his lips

"Are you guys really making out after killing people?" Jason questions

"You should have seen him earlier, I was so ready to just fuck him right here" I say smirking at him

"Anyways let's go kill some more people" Nikolai says

Us three end up clearing the west side of the building mostly because I had a little to much fun with the bombs but it's okay at least I got the job done

"Guys ur mom is here, she in the ball room waiting for you Elena" Bianca says through the ear piece

"Do you want to meet my mom?" I say over to Nikolai

"To kill that сука, yes baby I would " he says leading the way (bitch)