Nikolai Ivanov

I turn around trying to walk away like I said tried he grabbed my hand pulling me back into his chest

"What are you doing? let go of me"I said pushing his chest back but he put his hands on my waist and kept a grip on me.

"Well where do you think your going Angel?" He asked with a smirk.

Oh to slap that smirk away.

"Away from you, I don't like you and don't call me Angel" I said looking up at him.

"You don't even remember me anymore Princess" he said leaning down to my ear. 'fuck he's making me feel butterflies and his accent it's even hotter
Why did he say "anymore"? Have I met him before?

And Another damn nickname.
If I stay here any longer I might jump his bones

'No stop thinking like that your supposed to hate him'.

" I know enough" I said pulling away and walking towards my father.

'I can feel his eyes one me, fuck I've never felt this nervous around someone'.

"Hi papa" I said as I reached my father.

"Hi principessa " he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

He's up to something I just know it. he's never this nice to me

"After the party is over we are to speak about the wedding in my office, okay?" He said turning to look at me.

"Whatever " I said rolling my eyes

" I would like to introduce you to Nikolai's parents" he said looking at them.

"Hi, I'm Elena" I said extending my hand for them to shake.

"I'm Ivan, Nikolai's father" Ivan said shaking my hand.

"And I'm Katherine, his mother" she said instead of shaking my hand she pulled me into a hug.

We pulled away and I just smiled and said goodbye.

My father got up and got everyone's attention

"I would like to introduce my daughter as she has finished school and come back home, principessa please come up here" he said and I walked towards him.

I looked around and saw Ivan and Katherine talking to Nikolai he looked a little surprised and then turned to me we locked eyes and he smirked.

His parents handed him a small box wait what's going on why did my dad call me up here to announce that I'm home.

'What are they planning now'

" I would like to call Nikolai up here as he has something to say too" my papa said And I looked at him, Nikolai walked up to us smiling at me.

What the hell is going on!

"I would like to get everyone's attention especially Elena's attention" he turned to me