First date<3

6:36pm

Where is he?? Please don't say this was some type of prank or dare to go out with the new weird girl..
I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn. "MASON!!" I scream and give him a big hug "Well looks like somebody missed me!" He says hugging me back "ewww no I just like your hugs!" I say laughing a little as we walk in "so what movie?" I ask "it's a surprise" he says leaving me behind and buying the tickets. "I don't like scary movies that's probably why he doesn't want me to know" I think to myself and start texting Elle

Elle: how's it going?
Me: good! Idk what movie we are seeing he won't tell me!
Elle: probably horror
Me: yeha he knows I hate them!!

I look up and see Mason walking back to me. I put my phone away and start walking with him to the movie room. We are row E seat 7 and 8 so we are right in the middle! The movie starts pretty calm but gets scary very fast I could barely even look at the screen, mean while Mason was super relaxed and laughed at me for being so scared
7:05 pm
We movie ends and we talk outside where my car is waiting. I walking right next to Mason holding is hand and smushed up to him. "Hey mason" I say in a low voice "Yes?" He says looking down at me "do you mind coming home with me? I'm a bit scared to sleep alone tonight I think" I says looking at me with a "please help me" look. "Sure lemme text my mum and tell her" he says laughing a little bit and getting in my car.
Home
We arrive at my house and looks at me with big eyes "hmm?" I say "YOUR HOUSE IS FUCKING HUGE" he screams "HEY LANGUAGE BACK THERE YOU TWO I KNOW YOUR PARENTS ARENT HERE BUT WATCH IT!" My driver Will says "SORRY!" I scream and look at Mason "yeha i can disagree with that" I say getting out of the car and walking inside and put to my room. I go in my closet and get changed into some comfy clothes and walk out. Masons laying down in my bed texting he's mom but- HE ONLY HAS BOXERS ON WHAT???!!! I'm going crazy and my cheeks go a light shade of pink "Oh hey I didn't see you come out i- are you blushing??" He says smiling "NOOO YOU JUST- YK- DONT HAVE A SHIRT ON!?" I say screaming quietly. I walk over and climb into bed and lay down. I turn to look at Mason "what did your mom say?" I ask him and he looks down at me "uhhh- she said it was fine to just- yk "stay safe" he said and his face goes a light pink. My whole face goes red "IM GOING TO BE DAMN IT IM DONE!" I yell and roll over and he does the same so he is facing me but I'm facing away and he wraps his arms around me and cuddles me. My face is super red and warm but I get comfortable in a little ball next to him and fall asleep.