Friday

"This week has gone by way to fast for my liking. Yesterday was just Monday it's crazy how time fly."
I think to myself white getting ready for school. I grab my phone and AirPods and run down stairs very quickly. Mum and dad have already left for a work trip so they won't be back until Monday and Willow with other older sister Jada and her boyfriend Tristan. Anyways I run outside and into the car and put my headphones in like I usually do. I like to listen to my own music on tue car. I start playing Brooklyn baby by Lana Del Rey wow version.
5 minutes later
We arrive at the school and I see Mason waiting for me. I get out of the car and walk over to him. "You seen to be very happy, what's going on?" I ask looking up at him. "Well I was wondering if you want to come get a movie with me tonight? If not then it's fine b-" I cut him off "yes! I'd love to see a movie with you tonight!" I smile and say. He smiles at me bigger then ever and we start walking inside to our first class.
School ends
School ends and Mason has Rugby from 3-5 and he asked me to meet him at the movies at around 6:30 pm so I run and get into my car and ask to go to the Higgs girl school. I've been talking to Elle for a couple of days now and earlier during math I had text her asked if I could pick her up after school so she can help me get ready for the date.
We arrive and Higgs and I see her. She is absolutely stunning, she sees my car and walks to it and opens the door. "HEYY Y/N!" She says smiling and climbing in "HEY!!" I scream back and she looks at me shocked "so you're rich rich?" She says laughing "NO IM NOT-" she cuts me off "YOU HAVE A PERSON DRIVER IN THIS NICE ASS CAR" she says laughing. "AHHAAA NOOO IM NOT RICH THOUGH MY PARENTS ARE I CAN BARELY AFFORD A CANDY BAR!" I scream and we continue laughing so hard we can't breath. We pull to my house and looks at me every more shocked then before "YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE!?" She screams looking at me. "OK THAT I CAN AGREE WITH-" I say back and we both get out of the car and head up to my room. "JESUS YOUT ROOM IS HUGE AND ADORABLE!!" she says in excitement "THANK YOU!! You are more then welcome to spend the night tomorrow if you want!" I say and she looks at me "ofc I would love to!" She says "Wel anyways come here, here are all my clothes! I want something cute not a dress or skirt just something cute!" I say leading her to my closet. "Ok I got this" she closes the door and starts looking. One of my butlers bring us some fruit and drinks to eat "thank you so much! You didn't have to!" I say to Mrs Val our butler. "I saw that you had a friend over so I thought I'd bring you some food!" Mrs Val says and walks off. I literally love that woman she is the sweetest person ever. I sit the fruit on my bed and the drinks on my dresser and yell and Elle that there food out here. She runs out of the closet with an outfit and pair of shoes for me to wear. "OMG RHATS ADORABLE!!" I scream in excitement. "I KNEW YOU WOULD LOVE IT!!" Elle says grabbing some fruit to eat. I got back in the closet and put it on and I look cuter then ever. I brush my hair out because I'm going to leave it down and let Elle do some basic makeup on me. She is amazing at makeup! We finish up with everything and it's already 6:04 pm so we run down stairs and take Elle home and I quickly go to the movies and wait.