|2|

After i red again the letter for the dozen time, just to be sure that the letter was real and i was not imaginating anything i got up from my bed and took some fresh clothes to put on since i was still in my bathrobe. I opted for a comfort look: some black leather pans and a black crop top, and over that i putted on a leather trenchcoat that arrived at my ankles and some platform black boots. i put on some light make up before turning off the music and heading outside, as the fresh breeze found itself to my face i sighed happily and went down the street. As i did so in had put my hand in the pocket of my trench coat to try to find my packet of cigarettes, which fortunatley was there, i took one out and put it in between ny kips before lighting it up, the hot smoke invading my lungs as i then blowed it all out, creating a little cloud of smoke around my head. I was technically just walking around until something grabbed my attention: a record store. I immideatly rushed there, throwing the but of the cig on the ground before pushing the door open, i finally felt at home. I knew pretty well the owner of the store, you could say that we were some sort of friends, even tho we talked only in the shop and only about music or anything related to it.

"hey y/n! it's nice to see you, what brought you here today? you need some new records?"
he said as i walked to him and smiled up at him

"ermh i don't know, os there any album that you reccomend? cause in that case yes, i need a new record"

i said chuckling as i placed my hands on the counter. He gave ma a smirk and turned around, not even bothering to guve me a reply, but i was usede to it, he probably wanted to show ,e some really good record that i would love, so i didn't protest. As he returned he handed to me a vinyl "schools out" was written on the right corner on a heart, there were doddles all around and i could'nt really understand who made this, so i gave him a confused look and he just chuckled.

"Oh y/n you didn't read the newws didn't you? that's the new Alice cooper album, it came out maybe a week ago"

as he said that my eyes lit up with excitement

"are you serious? well then take my money, cause this is mine now"
i say laughing asi hold the vinyl to my chest, i hand him the money to pay for it and i walked off. I really was excited for this, i mean Alice fucking Cooper released a new album, god i was really excited about this, maybe even too excited cause i forgot what the whole purpose of me going out was. As i was going to my house i indeed remember why did i go out in first place: i needed to buy a dress for the ball. I immideatly turned back and wandered around in collinsport, trying to find the perfect dress for me. At this point i had visited almoes every clothes shop that was in this town, except for one: the vivienne westwood atelier. I went in and no one was here, i have to say it was quiet a relief since i didn't like being around people at all. I wandered in the shop, stopping every now and then to admire some dresses that i found, but even tho the dresses were all beautiful i still couldn't find the one, until my hands stopped on a fabric that seemed expenciver just by the touch of my fingrs. I took it out and looked at it, and let me tell you, i was beyond stunned to see it. It was a beautiful black corset dres, it was long and wow, it jjust looked amazing and it perfectly fitted the theme of the ball, so it really was amazing.

(this is the dress)

i then walked throught the store again, trying to find a changing room, and when i finally found it and put the dress on i was left breathlessly, the image infront of me didn't make me hate my body or anything like that, it filled my eyes with joy...

i then walked throught the store again, trying to find a changing room, and when i finally found it and put the dress on i was left breathlessly, the image infront of me didn't make me hate my body or anything like that, it filled my eyes with joy honestly, because it was beautiful and it looked so much like the dress that i always wanted, but not just for this occasion, i'm atlking about wanting a dress like this for my whole life. I did a little twirl around myself before taking it off and placing it on the wooden cloth hanger, i put on the clothes that i choosed this morning and walked out the changing room, i went to the cashier and payed for the dress. As i walked off of the store i was grinning like a little child that had just been to their favourite candy store, in one hand i held the bag with my dress and in the other a bag with my new vinyl, how could i not be happy??

i wasn't returning back home though, i still neede a mask, so i went into this bulding that had a small art shop on the first floor, so i went in and hoped for the best. As i entred a really nice employee greeted me and asked for what i was searching for, i told her that i neede a mask inspired byt the venice carnival ones and she led me in a small room. The walls of the room were covered in different types of masks, i stared at them in awe, my eyes ere scanning every inch of the room to try and find the perfect mask that could match the dress. After some searching i finally found the one: a beautiful mask woth some black feather attached to the top, the upper part of it was painted in silver and it was countured with a gold painted line.

(this is how i immaginated it)

i looked at the employee, as to ask permission to take it, she nodded at me and i didn't waste no time to get it from the wall and looking at it, stroking lightly the hard material which it was made of, i then handed it to her so she could wrap it...

i looked at the employee, as to ask permission to take it, she nodded at me and i didn't waste no time to get it from the wall and looking at it, stroking lightly the hard material which it was made of, i then handed it to her so she could wrap it up, i payed her and left, god now the only thing that was missing is just the ball, nothing else.

words:1106
______________________________________
a/n: ok so next chapter we'll have the ball yess, do you like how the story it's going? if you have any tip write it in the comments<333