• 1

Heeeeeya!
So, I'm so so so so happy with the results from the prolouge!
Seriously you guys are all so kind!

Everyone was begging for an update so here it is...

Chapter one guys!! ahhhh I really hope you all like it, please let me know. x

Also, it really helps me get along with the updates when I know how many people are actually voting, so please make sure you use 0.5 seconds of your time to press vote :)

Leggo! 

• 1

The cold water slipped through the gaps in between my fingers as I carelessly dangled my hands under the softly running tap.

I brushed my fingers together before flicking small droplets into my blurry red eyes, then cupping my hands to splash the refreshing liquid onto my face.

As the water began trickling its way down my neck, I grabbed the nearest face towel and pressed it over my head, softly patting it against my face.

I slowly looked up into the dirty mirror above the sink, and squinted at the sight. My eyes were red and bloodshot, my hair was ruffled as if a beautiful Robin had decided to make itself a nest out of my curls.

I had pimples ridden all over my forehead, and my lips were dry and cracked, begging for treatment.

The state I was in was most definitely not presentable, I would not be going out anyway in public today, I wouldn't be catching up with any 'mates' or going shopping of any sort... and for me, that was normal.

My legs unnoticeably carried me to my dresser on the end of my bed, and I slowly opened the second draw down, peering inside with no intention of doing anything else.

My eyes flickered from side to side as I subconsciously scanned over the t-shirts that begged to be worn; and until I snapped back into reality, I stood still, one hand on the handle of the draw, the other holding the towel around my weak and defenseless body; my feet planted to the worn out carpet beneath me.

I picked out a dark grey shirt, one I'd kept for years, and I dropped the towel, reaching my arms above my head as the shirt fitted itself to my torso.

After putting on a pair of black jeans, and some reasonably comfortable socks, I sighed and made my way out of my bedroom and down stairs again.

I instinctively walked myself to the sliding glass door beside the main lounge room, and opened the door, breathing in a larger amount of fresh air then needed.

I whistled and clapped my hands together thrice, waiting to hear the familiar patter of paws run around from the concreted corner of the yard.

I bent down to my knees, and as if right on schedule, the beaming puppy skipped from out of the bushes, and galloped into my arms.

I wrapped my arms around his growing body and stood up, his legs dangling through my grip, and I slid the door closed with my foot from behind.

Finn tilted his head back onto my neck and licked my jaw repetitively, and I bent my neck backwards and turned my head as far away as I could get, huffing a small laugh as he only followed my jaw.

"Here," I whispered to the excited puppy as I placed him down on the floor.
He trotted and slid around on the slippery floorboards, tongue wagging out of his jowl, as he released small puppy squeaks.

"You like being inside, don't you?" I lightly pushed him over with my foot, and he began to attack the socks that hugged my feet.

"hey!" I shoved him away and told him off, before wondering to the couch, basically falling into a heap.