This is what falling in love feels like

_Tubbo pov_
I get up from the ground and walk back home,I go into my room and slowly fall asleep.

_Timeskip_
I wake up and open my eyes to see sunlight right on my face,I get up and close the curtains,I then get up and go to Ranboo's room...The room is completely empty,except for a piece of paper that's attached to a ring on the floor,I pick it up and realize that it was his wedding ring and that the photo was the picture that we took right after I proposed to him...I feel like I'm gonna cry

I walk back to my room and lie down on my bed.I look back at the photo and remember all the fun times we had together,that's when I remember I had a diary ,I go into my closet and find it at the top shelf,I walk back to my bed and sit down while reading.

_Third person pov_
Dears diary,today I met someone new,his skin was half black and white,on of his eyes were green and the other was red and he was wearing a black suit,he said his name is Ranboo,we talked to each other for a while and he seems like a nice guy,I wonder when I'll get to see him again...

Tubbo turned to the next page

Dear diary,I met Ranboo again,he was getting some wood and I was looking for bee's,we both talked to each other and he decided to join me in finding bee's,eventually we did and we gave them some flowers,I had a fun day with Ranboo,we're both planning on meeting again tomorrow,I can't wait!...

Tubbo continues to turn the pages and read,a he reads he realizes that in each pages it has something about Ranboo in it,and then he makes it to a page that him even more sad

Dear diary...Today something unfortunate happened,apparently Tommy and Ranboo burned down George's house,why would they do that?As I hear the story unfold I look at Ranboo's face and see him sad and ashamed...I couldn't bring myself to do that to him,to exile him...So I only exiled Tommy...But after I did I felt like I shouldn't have.Did I do the right thing?...

'Dream please escort Tommy out of my country'...Why did I do that to him?Tubbo thinks as he reads the next pages.As reads the pages he stumbles upon a page and...Regrets reading his diary.

Dear diary...God dammit  why did I do that?Ever since I exiled Tommy I became sad,I never really got happy to do anything,well the things without Ranboo,actually speaking if Ranboo ever since I exiled Tommy he has been comforting me,I feel...Special when I'm around him,he makes me happy when I'm sad,and each time he's busy I miss him...Is this what falling in love feels like?...

Tubbo shuts the book and throws it at the wall,he lies down on his bed and just starts sobbing.

'I need to get Ranboo back' Tubbo says in his mind as he walks to the bathroom to wash his face.
-------------------------------
Heyheyhey author Unii here!Just wanna say that...Actually I'd ont know what to say...I just posted like 3 new chapters on my new story,check it out if you haven't.

Anyways I hope you guys are having a good day and I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter,Tata :]