Used to know

_Third person pov_
The 3 boys were about to go and introduce themselves to Tommy,but they had to calm down Deo,who is nervous about talking to Tommy.

Luke:Deo what's wrong?

Deo:uh-what?oh nothing's wrong

Bitzel:you sure?cause we don't think you are,comeon Deo we are your friends you can tell us

Deo:fine...it's just...I'm nervous

Luke:nervous?about what?

Deo:about talking to Tommy

Bitzel:how are you nervous to talk to Tommy?you guys were bestfriends and you both pretty much had the same interests too

Deo:you see that is the problem because remember bitzel, he does not have any memory at all which means he does not not remember his likes,dislikes and everything else that he used to know which means what If he doesn't like the things that he used to like?,what if we never become bestfriends again,like we used too?

Luke:Deo,there is a possibility that what you said can happen...but we have to try,ok?

Bitzel:yeah come on Deo it's worth a shot,plus maybe you can ask out remember?

Deo:...hmm fine,but you guys are going to help me okay?

The 2 boys nod their heads,and were about to walk back to Tommy until Deo felt something tapping his shoulder.

Deo looks at his shoulder to see Tommy there

Tommy:hey what are guys names?

Deo:oh-uh my name is Timedeo but you can call me Deo

Bitzel:Bitzel

Luke:Lukeorsomething ,Luke for short

Tommy:ok,well it's nice to meet you all,also Deo...I'm sorry for pushing you when you tried to hug me,I'm  pretty sure uh-Sam told you that I don't remember anything, so yeah if I knew you back when I had memory I'd not know

Deo:it's ok Sunshine

Tommy:h-huh?

Deo:Uh-i said its ok

Tommy:oh ok...oh and um who are those people over there?

Tommy then points at the people he was asking  about,the 4 boys saw 2 people,one was wearing a dark green shirt and had goat horns,the second one was very tall and was wearing a suit and tie.As Deo,Luke and bitzel saw the people who Tommy was pointing at they instantly knew who it was.Tubbo and Ranboo.

Heyheyhey author Unii here!sorry for posting late,I tried to post this a day ago but the internet was crappy and then the next day I wanted to post but I decided to go ahead and rewrite the chapter,so yeah sorry.Anyways hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter,bye :)