Daughter!Reader x naruto

Requested by akutagwas_wf

<~🌼~>It was family day and since were always home with mom and other time me, Boruto, himawari, and kawaki

<~🌼~>
It was family day and since were always home with mom and other time me, Boruto, himawari, and kawaki.. kinda finally got the chance to hang out with dad in a long time for them but even longer for me since I'm seven-teen and haven't had a one on one with him since before Boruto was born. Nobody told me sharing the attention would be this hard. Since we couldn't hang out in the morning because he was busy I was just chilling with my boyfriend b/f/n who was just gonna go out with his parents in the afternoon. But the real problem didn't start until dinner time when we were all gathered together at the table and himawari got really concerned and said "big sister [name]" she started out quietly to get my attention and after finally receiving it continued "you have a purplish bruise on your neck" once she said that my yes went wide with panting trying to quiet her without making a commotion but it was too late when Boruto yelled "[Name] got a hickey!" Obviously salty about being grounded still. The table was silent as everyone either exchanged glances with one another or stared at their plate, the second option being me.

Let say we got a very stern lecture about it.