When you meet again

─Boruto

You were with sarada again against you're will cause ever since the incident she and chou chou have been trying to get you and boruto together. Right now you were heading to get burgers you thought it was kinda random until you bumped into boruto again of course, you rubbed your head looking up to see him. "You're so clumsy ya know, Y/N". "Yeah sorry" you said blushing looking away. 'Hes kinda cute' you thought to yourself before helping each other back up. In the background you swore you saw the girls fangirling.

─Mitsuki

You were looking around in suspicion cause you could have sworn you were being followed. You looked around again before seeing a pair of golden eyes your suspicion being confirmed of course you were terrified like anyone would be in this situation. You started running until you fell still backing up until he practically teleported infront of you, to help you up...? You decided to question him anyway "who are you, why are you following me, get away from me, don't hurt me please-" you started before he chimed in "i am not going to hurt you" he said and as blunt as ever he replied to himself with an " i have taken an liking to you Y/N L/N".

─Shikadai

You were helping mrs. Nara in the kitchen again it had seemed like she took a liking to you and at the time was trying to teach you how to cook. When she asked you being you were excited as ever to learn and when you finished for someone to try it. "SHIKADAI GET DOWN HERE" she yelled you not being surprised but instead sweat dropped cause she does this often. You placed the food on the table and stood in the corner worrying about if it was even going to be good. When shikadai came down to try the food you were so nervous you could hardly keep still 'what a drag' he thought to himself sitting down at the table about to tale in the meal which shot to his senses as what he thought was the best thing ever but barely showed it on the outside. You sweat dropped at this while Mrs. Nara was smirking.

─Inojin

You were at the Academy when you saw inojin this time he was drawing this time and his seat which was behind you without thinking turned around to watch him draw, he noticed but neither of you said anything you turned back around in your seat to start drawing too boruto being boruto watched you and inojin. Later that day you folded the photo and gave it to him, more like left it on his desk cause you were kinda scared to give it to him. Boruto teased him the rest of the day because he didn't give you his.

─Denki

You saw denki again the next day and he thanked you for helping him get his computer back out the water. You said it was nothing and you fixed his computer it had no major damage done to it nothing had to be replaced it was just water loaded. Denki watched as you checked out the computer he kept glancing up at you but you weren't paying attention just daydreaming about the future your hands doing their own thing til you finished and handed him the computer. Y/N was all he could think about the entirety of the day.

─Iwabe

Denki and Iwabe were at the cafe again you being bored decided to hang out with them. When you entered you went to the corner booth and there they were you were gonna sit next to denki but the table was full of books so you sat on the ceiling with Iwabe you all played a mini game of trivia until the rest of the gang showed up dragging Iwabe away leaving you with a confused sarada, sumire, and wasabi.

🌼A/N Hello my flower's would you like one shots on dates with boruto or even shikadai maybe?🌼