| ACT VII |

ACT VII : UNLIKEABLE CIRCUMSTANCES

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ACT VII : UNLIKEABLE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Reena had been observing the whole interaction the moment she saw the dark maroon dressed girl walk into the bar, she looked familiar to her perhaps but she somehow knew she was new to this city.

Her eyes too immediately snapped towards the door when she saw Rocky walking inside as if he owned the place and she felt herself fuming up at his audacity to show up even at her father's club. She glared at him as he raised his beer bottle and drank as if it was his last day, she glared at him while looking at him up and down and noticing how he wore a red leather jacket that seemed to make him stand out.

Her attention didn't leave him as she saw him nonchalantly walk towards the bar, probably to drink more she assumed, but suddenly he froze up when he was nearing the bar.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she saw him go into a daze, she got shocked to see him look like a lost puppy because since the day she's had the unfortunate, according to her, the fate of meeting him, he's always had this arrogant aura surrounding him everywhere he went as if owned whatever his foot set a step in.

It was honestly amusing to her and she really wanted to see who was the cause of this, maybe he saw his boss and he realized his place, she snorted at that thought, finally he'll know where he stands and her eyes followed his line of sight to where he was staring.

He's been staring at her? She thought and somehow a bitter feeling started settling on her tongue. She didn't know what to make of it. Pfft once that woman realizes how impulsive he is, she'll definitely reject him She was telling herself? Why you may ask? Well simply we know it's most likely jealousy but of course, Reena would never admit that.

She saw how he quickly composed himself and continued his way to the bar, he finally realized how she was definitely out of his type She scoffed but felt a sense of relief consume her as she saw him go back to his emotionless façade.

Just as fast she saw another girl grab the girl Rocky had been quite shamelessly gaping at and saw how she purposely but making it seem like an accident pushed her towards him. He widened his eyes at the girl who was quite literally falling towards him and threw the bottle he was holding to the side carelessly to which an unfortunate dude had a bottle coming right at his face.

He quickly grabbed the girl by her waist before she could crash face down on the floor. He looked at the other girl with an eyebrow raised for a quick second before he turned his attention to her.

She didn't like how he seemed to have concern in his eyes for her nor did she like how he asked her if she were okay. So he misbehaves with me but acts like a gentleman towards her She thought as she glared at their interaction.

She was angry, but for a different reason now as she saw how his eyes looked at her as if she were the only one in the room, how she seemed to reciprocate the interest at laughing at whatever he must have said. The maroon dressed then told something to him and turned around heading towards the bar.