【INTRODUCTION】

POWERFUL PEOPLE MAKE POWERFUL PLACES

They both had one thing in common. To fulfill a promise no matter what happens or who comes in the way, at the end of the day the promise mustn't be broken.

He was doing it so that he could be the leader, the wealthiest, and the most powerful.

She was doing it for revenge for the suffering, the pain, and the sorrow.

He was known for his acts, for how determined he was to fulfill his mother's words while also being sympathetic for the innocent and weak who suffered, be it his acts may be cruel and terrifying in the eyes of a sane man but really who draws the line between good and evil?

She was a hidden gem, had hands stained with blood overall breaking the stereotypes of the 20th century of an ideal woman. She was empathetic with those who suffered undeservingly but she could care less for the ones who deserved to suffer, she'd scoff and say "this is what you get." No matter how cruel the punishment might be in the eyes of a sane man but the question comes again who really draws the line between good and evil?

But what happens when they meet?

Fire on fire, while the universe goes up in flames.

CHARACTERS

╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭. 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.] ❞

━━━━━

"I'm not the villain in this story in mine, you are. You took every opportunity and left nothing for me. If I can't live life, then no one can."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──