54

Warning: Mature content ⚠️

TW ⚠️: Somnophilia, foreplay, dubious consent, cock riding, praises

ChangBin was surprised at the sudden request of the younger. Was he hearing him right? Why would Felix ask him to kiss him if he doesn't even like him?

But...... there's nothing to lose just for one kiss, right?

And so, ChangBin went for it. Carefully picking up Felixs' jaw and lean closer to the youngers' lips, softly putting his slightly quivering lips on top of Felixs' soft ones.

When Felix felt their lips finally touched, he tried to feel if there's atleast a spark forming inside him. There is, but he need to test and see if the flames will turn blue if he try to take the step further. Felix held ChangBins' cheek and cupped it, pulling the elders' mouth closer and so they moved their heads from side to side, the kiss getting passionate and slightly fast.

Can you feel it, Felix? Do you feel it? Does it work? Was there a spark? Do you feel electrified? Or this is not working at all because you know deep down to yourself that your lips only was looking for a specific pair.

Felixs' eyes suddenly went wide open and abruptly pushed ChangBin away.

"This is wrong. I'm- I'm sorry, hyung. I shouldn't have done that. Let's just-..... let's just see each other on Monday". Felix swiftly unbuckled his seat belt and pushed the car door open, rushing out away from the elder.

"Felix! Wait, Felix. I'm sorry i-"

"No, hyung. It wasn't your fault. Your feelings....uhm.....can you, can you give me some time to figure out things first?.... Bye hyung, thank you for giving me a ride". Felix didn't look back at ChangBin and just sprinted back home. His heart was beating loud, not because he's flustered, but because of uncertainty and anxiousness. He felt like what he did was wrong. He felt like he shouldn't have done that in the first place. He felt like.....

He cheated.

He's not supposed to feel any guilt if he kissed ChangBin. He's not supposed to think about that person and the what feelings he should feel and then suddenly feel guilty about what he just did. Cause why would he even be, right? They're nothing. They're not even boyfriends. They're just friends. They're just fuckmates. They're just frenemies with benefits, that's all.

But why does it feel like he stabbed HyunJin at the back just by kissing ChangBin? Just by kissing another guy?

God, what is happening to me?

Why is this happening to me?

I shouldn't be having these kind of feelings.

We've cleared it out ever since the beginning.

I told him we shouldn't fall for each other.

But why......why does it feel like I'm starting to fall for him?

No.......this should not happen.

Maybe i......maybe i just got used to kiss HyunJin more than any other guy. Maybe my body now only wants HyunJin.

Definitely no feelings involved. I'm just thinking it. If i disregard my feelings, everything will go under control.

Don't feel guilty, Felix. You've done nothing wrong.

Felix kept chanting the words until he got home. He didn't bother opening the lights and just get his phone to tap the flashlight icon and jogged upstairs to his room. He checked the time. 8 pm. It's been a lot of hours since he left HyunJin alone inside.