Just a flower?

He looked around the files room. There's not even a sentence, let alone a letter on her. Maybe she went under a different name? Or affiliated with something else? Maybe? He doesn't know. He looks at the photo again to see if there was anything that he could get from her. He looks for any writing on the photo. Nothing. Are you fucking serious? He sighs in anger as he then looks at the background. Seems like dark blue colors. Buildings...Too nice to be the ground floor..too dirty to be the top floor..so it had to be the middle plate. Didn't one of the turks mention about this area? He stares at the photo, trying to recall what was said...it was a place where there's a higher end bar....great stores..sure..and...it was Sector 8. He sighs as he grabs the photo as he headed out. Reno looks at him heading for the door as he walks after him. 

"Hey! Seph! Where are you going?"

"..Finding Aerith. Your group blabs to the point I figured out where she's at by looking at the background. If anyone needs me tell them I'm outside to Sector 8. Sounds fine, Ge- Reno?"

"...Sure. Anyway, I'll see you later tonight then?"

"Yes."

"Alright well, have fun!"

Sephiroth nods his head as he would spread out his wing as he flies off to Sector 8. By the time he gotten there to Sector 8, he landed as he looks around. As per usual, the busy street of Sector 8. A million people, harder to spot the said woman. He sighs as he thought to himself

"If I have to be here, might as well take my time."

So that's what he did. He started to walk and look around at different stores that were there. See what attracts some of the Turks here during their days off. Some clothing stores..some outside vendors. Nothing of importance to note for himself. He shrugs until he sees a woman selling flowers. She only has a basket in hand, with the most beautiful golden flowers in hand as he looks at them. He slowly walks to her.

"Excuse me? Miss?"

"Yes?"

The woman would look at him, with a bright smile. He looks at her as..he found a sense of comfort within her. He shrugs it off, maybe it's because of how she presents herself so he didn't think much of it.

"What..are those in your basket?"

"These? Oh! These are flowers! They're only 1 gil!"

"Just one?"

"Mhm!"

"...Mind if I have three?"

She nods her head as hands him three flowers. He hands her 10 gil.

"Keep the change. But..I never seen these things before..do you know how they work?"

"Well..they're a plant! Smell it and keep it alive in water and dirt..But the dirt here is all dead so plant food should be fine. Oh! And keep it nearby sun!"

"..Fascinating.."

"What's your name Sir?"

"...You..don't know me?"

"Nope!"

"...My name's Sephiroth. You?"

"Aerith!"

Sephiroth looks at her. He's the woman he's looking for, but..he quickly dismissed it. He can always play dumb if Shinra ever asks. He looks at her.

"Well, Aerith..do you mind showing me around? It's my first time being around here.."

"Oh! Sure! Come along!"

Aerith started to walk ahead as Sephiroth followed her. He looks at her as he had..a soft smile. But of course, with everything that good comes his way, something bad is bound to happen.