I'm Sorry

Sephiroth looked at the lifeless Aerith at the ground. His eyes widen as tears swell to his eyes. He didn't meant for this to happen. He didn't want any of this to happen. He gently hovers over Aerith as she had a small smile on her face, even after death. Sephiroth's tears rolled off his cheeks as he held onto her, whispering ever so softly to her.

"I love you..please..don't leave me..I'm Sorry.."

Oh? I went ahead again didn't I? Well prepare tissues. Because as Sephiroth should, he will always obey Jenova's commands at the end.

Sephiroth woke up, yet with a burning headache. Perhaps the last mission gave him a headache, or some dumb shit that a Turk told him. He doesn't recall. He sat up as he looks around, as he grabbed his clothes, putting it on and prepping his masume. He left his little room that he was provided with from Shinra as he looks around. He thought he would her damned voice..but this time..he didn't. He stares off into the distance as he just basked into the silence. No commands? Nothing. He blinks as he looks around, just completely disassociating from life. He kept off staring off into space until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looks at the person.

"Genesis- No..Reno? What is it?"

"Sephy! Man! How are you feeling?"

"..Fine. What is it?"

"Boss man wants you up in his office. He got a mission specifically for you."

"Do you know what it is?"

"Nope, I tried to ask but he wont let me know what it is."

He nods his head as he started to head upstairs, just hearing his own thoughts, the footsteps of himself and the others, other Turks and SOLDIERs talking amongst each other. But not that same lingering voice as he presses the elevator button. He went into the elevator as he went up to Shinra's office as he walks out and going into his office.

"Shinra Sir?"

"Sephiroth! Glad to see you. I have a mission for you."

"I heard. What is it?"

"It's in terms of mako. I'm aware of the planet will run out at some point. But, I've read upon a materia. A one of a kind materia. It's a white one. It serves the Earth and I wish to use that for us."

"..How did you get ahold of this information?"

"I have my own sources. But this woman who holds it..Her name is Aerith Gainsborough. Find her and bring her little white materia to me. Bring her along as well, alive of course so we can use her powers."

Sephiroth blinks as he took all of that information in as Shinra slides him a picture of her. He looks at her as he grabs it, looking at Shinra.

"Consider it done Shinra sir."

"Good! Now that is all I needed. Now go."

He nods his head as he turns around as he had multiple thoughts racing through his mind. About Aerith, he has seen her around..but where? Killing the planet? For some energy? All of this he has fought for while all he could hear Mother's voice. He couldn't allow it. Not this time at least. He started to head for the files room to collect more information on Aerith.