|0| 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

my name is y/n white I'm 18 and i live in collinsport, I've always loved this city since I was younger, I remember that when I was around 10 my family and I always went here to spend our summer holidays since it was, and still is, a really calm place. I remember having so much friends in here, but those were not friendship that were destinated to last, they just were some summer friendship so we wouldn't be lonely and we could keep company to each other. My family it's a normal middle class family, we lived in a little village near here before I moved out here in collinsport because I needed some space, don't get me wrong I quiet like my family, but when I was younger they did things to me that leaded me into having some unhealthy coping behaviours, and that's why I went to a psychologist: Dr. Hoffman. Yes I went by my own decision, it was me that asked my parents to go there because, well because for once I wanted to do something good for myself. I went at her studio every Thursday at 4pm, we would talk about my issues and she always gave me some really useful tips. I'm Very grateful for her actually, she is the reason I'm doing much better now, and she honestly meas a lot to me even if we haven't spoken in years since she moved out of our village to go to work somewhere else, to be honest I don't know where she is but I honestly hope to see her one day, cause i miss her and want to thank her, for everything she has done to me.

words:287
______________________________________
authors note: sooo hello <3 this isn't the real first chapter, it's just the introduction (I promise the other chapters will be longer than this!!!) let me know what do you think about the  story in the comments <3