ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

While everyone was busy chatting with the kids, Hinata was watching them from the side. After making sure that the kids are eating with the help of their Father he deem it to be okay to just let them be and just watch them in case something happen.

He smile looking at the way the Children run around chatting, playing and having fun while their Father chase after them to clean their cake covered faces and to make them finish their food.

But he knew how chaotic the kids is.

And now with Tanaka, Nishinoya and some of their equally chaotic and energetic fathers he knew it's an impossible task to calm them down.

As he was silently watching the kids he didn't notice six women are making their way towards him so he was startled when he saw them in front of him.

He immediately stand up and bow slightly, "Good evening Ushijima-san, Sakusa-san, Oikawa-san, Sugawara-san, Kozume-san and Kageyama-san."

Yuki Ushijima

Kumi Sakusa

Kaede Oikawa

Ayame Sugawara

Aya Kozume

Yua Kageyama

They are the mother-in-law that Hinata had to deal once.

They were the people who are so sure that he was just using their sons for their money and did not have any good intentions.

The origin of that belief is because of there own experiences. They also didn't have good marriage themselves, so it made them have a little to no trust in him.

Yuki Ushijima, Kumi Sakusa, Kaede Oikawa and Aya Kozume came from a wealthy family who only wants them as a tool in connecting their family to other successful family through marriage. They were use and forced in a convenient and loveless marriage that made them believe that marriage is a way of gaining the others money, status and reputation.

Ayame Sugawara and Yua Kageyama are both single mothers, they were left and discarded by their respective husbands when they were in hard times leaving them to provide for their kids without support. They decided to protect their children from experiencing the pain of betrayal.

When they learned about their sons relationship with Hinata they were adamant that he was just like everyone else, a person who wants to get rich by seducing rich people using there given looks as a bait, they were so sure he would show his true colors once they were married to their son.

They tried and kept talking their sons in breaking things off with Hinata so they would not experience the pain of betrayal once Hinata leave them.

And their son did experience pain when Hinata left, but not because of the reason they believe in. 

They saw how heartbroken their sons was when Hinata left believing that he was using them, they didn't believe they could get more heartbroken than they already is at that moment. But when the truth was revealed their sons were more heartbroken when they realize that they made that one person who made sure they were treated with equal love, care and affection leave and hurted him with their words.

It made them realize that Hinata did truly care and love their respective sons, never wanting to use them, and that their sons are just as hopelessly in love with him, but it was too late, for they believe, Hinata would never be seen again. The moment he walked out of that door, in grief and sadness, they believe that he would never come back.

They, who once promised to themselves that they would never let their child experience the pain of losing and being a convenient tool by their love ones, contributed to the cause of their offsring's decision to make that person who light up their world to leave and hurted that sunshine so he could never look back and be in their lives again.