ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴜʏ?!

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

The first time the children asks about their Father, Hinata didn't know what to do, looking at their curios gaze Hinata sighed.

He then got up and walked towards a drawer and pulled out an old album.

He then sat again and his babies immediately surrounded him,"This are the pictures of your Papa's, you all have different papas because Momma are married to them."

Still looking at the photo of his papa Kotaro ask, "Why aren't they here Momma? Where are they?"

And the only thing Hinata said to fill their curiosity is;

"It's because Momma and your Papa's have a big fight and then Momma left. "

Then Kirin suddenly ask, "Why did Momma and Papa fight?"

His reply was, "That's a good question Baby girl, for I never knew also."

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Even though Hinata never informed his ex-husband about their children or that the children never saw their father's in real life he didn't have enough reasons to completely omit them from their children's lives.

Yes, they made him leave, leaving him heartbroken. They accuse him, leaving him shattered. They stopped loving him, making him lose his will to live. But that it wasn't connected to their children.

When they made him leave, they didn't know about the life growing inside of him. When he was accused, the children weren't. When they stopped loving him, they haven't started loving the children they all hadn't known of. In short all of those things he experienced the children were not part of it, they were in the process of growing and living inside his womb.

His experiences are different so he set that aside to deal with it later on, his children are not connected to those experiences so he didn't want them to suffer because of it.

His feelings are not excuse for the children to not experience and know what a father's love is and who those called father are.

So when the children wanted to know there father he gave them photos, tell them stories about their father and made them watch their fathers in the TV whenever his famous ex-husbands are on the news.

The only thing he said whenever they ask why they're not here and where they are was;

"It's because Momma and your Papa's have a big fight and then Momma left. "

The children never understood what that meant, but when they look at their Momma looking sad whenever they ask that question they just nodded and never ask about it.

Because seeing their usually happy Momma get sad wasn't a very nice to look from the children's perspective. It doesn't mean that they never asked about there father, because they do. They just never asks why they're not with them anymore.

They didn't want their Momma to be sad.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

When there shock died down they saw the children going down the floor with Hinata helping them, then the little munchkins immediately run to them and hug their legs then opened there arms for a lift.

Kageyama held Taka

Tsukishima held Kazuma

Yamaguchi held Takuma

Sugawara held Kirin

Then Ushijima held Kotaro

While Aone stroke Kotaro's head making the child shy, Akaashi is fussing over how cute Kirin was then there's Bokuto being energetic making Taka and Takuma hyper also.

Kageyama look at Taka his usual scowl loosening into a smile finding the child in his arms looking exactly like him.

Tsukishima was making sure Kazuma won't start crying then he smile when he saw the pouty and teary face of Kazuma is an exact copy of Hinata whenever the blonde teases the ginger.

Yamaguchi, unlike Tsukishima whose making sure the child he's carrying won't cry, was making sure Takuma won't jump out of his arms because of how energetic the child is just like how he remembered Hinata was before making him smile

Sugawara was cooing at the only girl in his arms, she look so lovely and cute and her smile made him remember one of Hinata's smile when he knew he was tired and needed him which made him kissed Kirin's cheek.

Ushijima was silent but he made sure that Kotaro was tucked in his chest tightly but gentle so that the child feel comfortable in his arms.

Looking at them and how happy his babies are being in their father's arms and how those father's held the child in their arms gently was a heartwarming scene for Hinata.

He didn't notice that a single tear rolled down at his cheek, but then he tasted his own tear making him aware of it and wiping it away immediately so that no one could notice. Unknown to him it was noticed by the men in room that are secretly watching him while also tending to the children.

That lone tear and Hinata's sad smile made them regret everything all over again.

Then a ring made them all look at the ginger and said ginger flushed in embarrassment before answering the call.

"Hello"

"Hinata-san Hi"

"Kashima-kun, hello, I forgot to call you again I'm sorry. Something came up and I hadn't updated you yet, I'm really sorry."

"It's fine Hinata-san I know you have many things to worry about, I just called to tell you that I will be coming since when I got home then Look at your house you weren't there so I'm assuming you're at the hospital."

"Oh yes, we're here. Your just at the perfect timing, I was thinking of someone watching over my babies while I'm gone."

"Gone? Where are you going? Is there something you needed to do or go to?"

"Something like that"

"Okay, sure I'm up for it. Kamitani won't be coming home today so I'm free, do I need to bring dinner?"

"That's sweet Kashima-kun, but I think I just need you here now. I'll buy the dinner, I just want you here to watch the kids for a moment."

"Then I'll be there in like 20 minutes or so Hinata-san."

"That's great Kashima-kun, See you later. "

"See you later Hinata-san"

Listening at someone's coversation isn't really right, but that didn't stop them and considering the name of who ever on the other side of the call was a boys name they were really curious on who was it.

That curiosity turned into a green monster called jealousy from the way Hinata relied on that guy so much and from the way they talk so familiarly to that guy on the other side.

The only thought running inside of their head was;

Who is that Guy?!