54

From the side of Shen Yu's neck came the sensation of being nibbled. After the last experience, Shang JunLin didn't dare to use too much force. With the tip of his teeth he nipped a small piece of skin, grinding it lightly.

The feeling, without a doubt, was more unbearable than actual pain.

The man had tightened his arms around Shen Yu in advance. Unable to move, he could only let the man do what he wanted.

"Didn't Your Majesty agree to it?" Shen Yu asked in an unsteady voice.

Before Shen Yu met Gu Huai alone, he mentioned to Shang JunLin that it might happen. However, he thought it was more likely that Gu Huai would talk to Shang JunLin directly. After all, the Gu Huai he remembered had always been a ruthless and decisive person. To achieve his goals, he put everything else aside.

It was also possible that, because Imperial Physician Gu was still in his life, the crazy wolf had willingly chained himself.

"What's the noble monarch thinking about?" Aware of Shen Yu's distraction, Shang JunLin increased his force as if to punish him.

In an instant, Shen Yu had no time for anyone else.

"I think Your Majesty just finds random reasons to bite me," Shen Yu grumbled.

"How can the noble monarch think like that? If the noble monarch was willing to take the initiative, this emperor wouldn't have to come to you myself."

The moist feeling wandered along the side of Shen Yu's neck, roaming all the way up, past the exquisite jawline and delicate chin, finally falling on the corner of his lips.

Shang JunLin stared at the soft lips that were so close, and his eyes were as dark as an abyss. He'd kissed those lips when the young man was unconscious. Despite the bitterness of the medicine, he couldn't forget how it felt the moment he touched them.

So soft.

With the warmth of the young man's body, just touching him could arouse an indescribable trembling feeling.

At the time, he was in a hurry to feed medicine to the young man, and he forced himself to ignore everything else. It was only when he recalled it later that the feelings he'd pushed aside emerged from the depths of his memory.

Deeply rooted in his mind.

Sensing the man's breath getting closer and closer to his lips, Shen Yu tilted his head, and the kiss that would have fallen on his lips landed on the corner of his mouth.

The strength of the man's movements decreased a little after this withdrawal. Shen Yu stubbornly looked away and refused to let Shang JunLin's lips meet his.

"Why doesn't Ah Yu want to?" Shang JunLin didn't force it. He continued to nibble and peck at Shen Yu's face, leaving a tingling sensation.

Shen Yu himself couldn't have said the reason. At the same time, he couldn't help feeling a surge of grievance. "You let go of me."

Shang JunLin compromised.

He kissed Shen Yu on the forehead soothingly and let him go.

Shen Yu slipped down from Shang JunLin's lap and sat to the side with a somewhat dazed expression.

"Why do you feel so wronged?" Shang JunLin got up and squatted in front of Shen Yu. "Ah Yu, you and I are husbands. It's normal for us to do intimate things like this. I know you may not be used to it for the time being. I'll wait for you to adapt."

Giving him leeway, but firm enough not to be refused.

Shen Yu touched his own face in confusion. "Am I that obvious?"