You've been a bad boy prt2

After tightening his restraints, she places a gag in his mouth. She was rlly gonna make him pay. She reached her highest level of irritation with him. Gonna masturbate in my house? All you had to do was wait another 10 minutes and I would've helped you. She goes in the bag and grabs a vibrator and places it on the head of his dick. He grunts and tries to squirm but the restraints keeps him tightly in place. She could feel his dick twitch in response to how long she kept the vibrator on him and could tell he was coming close to cumming. As his grunts increased and his hips lifted, she turns the vibration up to the highest setting, then cuts it off. He shoots her a dirty look and instantly tries to fix it, but its too late. She quickly stands and grabs his face so her long nails pressed into his cheeks. Inches from his face, she growls, "You must have forgotten your place you little slut, ill be sure to remind you of it." She kicked the chair making him fall to the ground with a loud thud. She steps her stiletto boot on his head and grinds his head into the floor. "You fucking mutt." She reached into the bag and pulled out the flesh light and set it on the lowest setting. She slams it on his dick and blindfolds him. He grunts desperately, trying to apologize. "It's much too late for that mutt." She says inches from his face. She grabs the flogger out the bag and starts hitting any exposed skin. He lets out a surprised and masochistic scream. "You fucking slut." She says while hitting him harder. The pain and the low setting send him into a frenzy and he can't help but moan in pleasure of it all. He starts to feel his climax quickly approaching. He squirms a little and this only makes her hit him more. She wants to punish him after all. She doesn't stop hitting him or even notices when he does climax until he makes a loud moan. She stops and looks down at her little masochistic sub. "You filthy mutt, fucking slut." She gets a wild idea and a wicked grin spreads across her face. She sets the flesh light to the highest setting causing him to scream. "Since you're such an insatiable slut, ill leave u to get you're fill." She then turns and leaves him tied up, gagged, and blindfolded with the toy on the highest setting forced to cum til she feels he's had his fill.