[Prologue]

3rd pov

Today was gloomy day as this was now the theme that was going on for 2 weeks now everyvone was sad but not as sad as one mage in particular "What is the point in doing this anyway?" He asked himself emotionlessly as he was fixing the flowers which he once use to do with love but now it was with pure sadness and anger. His friends told him to do something that would usually cheer him up but he disagreeded he did not feel like doing anything and so David took it upon himself to make him more cheerful and he took Devin into his garden to do what he would usually do gardening.

Even though after about 15 minutes he was called for by Brandon and he left leaving Devin with his not so good thoughts. After 5 minutes that David left he dropped the tools he was using for 'fixing' his garden he didn't feel like fixing it would help him in any way so he left. He was at the beach for a bit before he returned back to the statue of his loved one "Ritchie..." he looked at it tears already forming in his eyes he didn't care if he started crying in all honesty he didn't care about anything anymore his life had no meaning, he to his suprise wished for Eden he was the only other person that he could talk to but now that he's gone along with Ritchie and his brother he feels so sad so depressed he didn't know what to do anymore.

At one point he wanted to drink himself to death but was stopped by Lucas and plant speaking of his friends he heard them coming his way so he quickly got up and left he didn't want them to see him by Ritchies statue so often. If you ask how often Devin was going to see the statue it was maybe like 28 times in 3 days he always stayed by it for long until Mario bugged in telling him that it isn't healthy to stay by the statue for the whole day almost so Devin usually sneaked in.

"Why does the universe hate me so much?" He asked himself once again not waiting for any response to come whatsoever. Sometimes he thought if he should end his life but he knew better then that.....he knew that Ritchie would want him to stay strong to stay alive...he started crying his eyes were sore as heck from all the crying the fact that he had nightmares didn't help either he tended to start crying from those when he woke up you could say that the life of Devin has became a living nightmare.

He wiped his tears and looked at his garden once again "It doesn't matter anyway." He then sat between his flowers his clothes however didn't get dirty as there was only grass which was a bit weird since he was just watering them 20 minutes ago he didn't seem to care though. He tried to calm himself by breathing in the fresh air. It worked for a split second before he heard a strange noice and he felt being pulled in by something he snapped his head back and saw that there was a rift "What the fuck?!" Devin yelled as the thing started pulling him in Devin was panicking because when he looked back he saw that the island well not just the island but the sky and everything that was there started to fall apart and it turned into black void "NO!" He yelled as he saw his home crumbling. The rift then closed and Devin was spitted out somewhere else.