Part 2 "Tommy?!"

As days past by theres no hearing from dream or anyone, just Tommy and his dark world of being blind.

Tommy sighs in disappoint why is it so lonely here I have nothing to do or anything. As Tommy thinks and thinks minutes later he's finally he figured out how to escape this hell, with him only having only one place that he can escape and that he's aloud and that place is Techno's

"I'm gonna fucking regret this," Tommy said under his breath finish putting everything that's needed in a bag for the long walk.

(I recommend listening to "Boys will be bugs" by Cavetown while reading this it's a good song)

The blonde teen boy started his travel hoping he's taking the correct way there, scared and alone the two things he absolutely despise. Once it turn night the teen just ran til he got tired trying to escape the mobs.

Days and days past still clueless, not even knowing if he's near or not. Hours past he just ran out of food and water, and lost in the artic not knowing where to go or how to get there.

"Hello?" Tommy wondered shivering while walking in the snow the reached to his knee.

The next day has past Tommy began getting frost bite, then right as he took another step he trip on a rock landing in the snow thats now 4 feet higher than he thought. As he struggled to get up Tommy began to lose consciousness.

In the distance there's a tall bird man named Phil and the last thing the blonde boy could hear before losing full consciousness, "Tommy?!"

(I'm so sorry that it took my so long to write this btw and I'm working on Part 3 when this gets Published)