Part 1 "I'm sorry.."

You are exiled from this country it keeps just ringing in my head to this day, I thought as I walked to the only nether portal and the only place I can escape from.

As the blonde British boy walks through the portal he immediately knew it was a bad idea.

"Tommy. What are you doing?" A tall man said standing infront of Tommy from the other side of the portal.

"D-dream why are you here.?" Tommy replied looking extremely scared.

The blonde boy went back through the portal the man followed fast. Once getting back the tall man grabbed Tommy's arm.

"Tommy what did I say about going to the nether!" Dream said with a harsh voicing with Tommy knowing he was pissed off.

"Dream I-I." Tommy was to stunned to speak.

Dream threw Tommy onto the ground then dug a hole around 3 feet deep.

"Dream! Please I won't do it again just please don't blow my stuff up!" The brit said pleading. 

"To late Tommy. Drop it down!" The tall man said demanding looking down at the blonde boy.

As the blonde boy dropped his stuff down without looking the tall man is at the blonde boys house placing TNT ready to blow it up.

"Wait. Wait! Please no dream! There's no reason to blow it up!" The boy ran to Dream getting on his knees begging not too.

As the tall man shoots a arrow to the tnt the blonde boy gets in the middle of the blowing of his house the blonde boys get the explosion face first making a huge ringing noise, not knowing what happen the boy attempted to get up to leave and go somewhere but who even knows anymore.

"Where do you think your going Tommy?" Dream asked with a harsh tone, "Do you think I will let you leave?!"

As the boy struggles to get up not knowing where he is the tall man goes over to him and just simply shot another TNT next to the boy causing him to lose full sight and lose some of the hearing in his right ear.

(Haha cliff hanger but don't worry there will be more soon im just lazy)