C H A P T E R 1 8

"Congratulations then. You already found your true love who can stay with you" I said with fake smile. Maybe ito yung reason kung bakit kailangan ko talagang kabahan. Maybe this is the end of the road for us. It's been a good ride with him.

"I don't want to do this, but I should" he said in serious tone, why do I feel hurt diba ito naman yung sinabi ko kay Jelo that he will say it cause we're still friends.

"No, you don't have to explain I understand" I sighed and look at him and smile.

"Will you give me a last favor?" he looks at me, and I saw sadness in his eyes, why do I see sadness in his eyes? Sabihin mo lang na gusto mo 'ko ipaglalaban naman kita.

"Sure what is it?" I tried to smile but I failed I burst out in tears. I tried to wipe it again. "Please sing a song for me, for one last time" I saw it, he closed his eyes and the tears fall from his eyes continuously.

Why are we crying at some point? We should be celebrating after all, since he already found his girl, his woman. Our relationship got its label but, how come we're both too broken to speak. Too tired to keep walking. I get back to my sense and I decided already, I'll grant his wish.

"Please close your eyes"

And he closed his eyes. My voice is shaking but I still try to sing. (Ps. Play "your guardian angel" by red jumpsuit apparatus)

When I see your smile

Tears run down my face I can't replace

And now that I'm strong I have figured out

How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul

And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

(His tears is starting to flow vigorously while my voice is starting to broke again)

I will never let you fall (let you fall)

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.

Seasons are changing

And waves are crashing

And stars are falling all for us

Days grow longer and nights grow shorter

I can show you I'll be the one

(All of our memories since day one flashbacks my tears didn't stop from flowing)

I will never let you fall (let you fall)

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

'Cause you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart

Please don't throw that away

'Cause I'm here for you

Please don't walk away and

(I hold his hands for the last time and I tightly squeeze his hands as a sign of goodbye and I can hear that his cry is getting louder) (I let go of his hand and stand up and walk away my tears bursts more than I expected I run and hide to a wall and sat on the floor)