How we over smarted ladke wale

So this is another update and as y'all know that I recently went noida to attend my cousin Mineshi didi's wedding, So let me tell you how did me and my sis and Shivani didi over smart ladke wale 😆

So we went in mineshi didi's wedding, And when there was time to steal ladke wale's jute, So ladke wale told us, "You have to get our backup shoes along with the main one",  So we made up a plan to steal the main ones first, Ofc! We'd still get the money cause' the ritual is only for the shoes which the groom has wore.

So we made a master planning, Finding out who are Jiju's friends, And all.
But it turned out to be so damn easy!
I was roaming around to distract ladke wale, And till' then...

My sister and Shivani didi went where groom was, But he was wearing the shoes!
But then, The Pandit told groom (Mridul jiju is the groom)  To take off the shoes as he's going for rituals, So my sister and Shivani didi stole the shoes and hide it inside the corner's Flower pot.

So we stole it tell 11:00pm and hide it, And the news of jiju's shoes getting stolen went to Ladke wale at 12:00pm!

So there was a girl, (jiju's another saali)
Who was of my age, Started finding the shoes all around.
And we kept on teasing ladke wale, "nahi milne waalein jute!" So they got more triggered and never thought to give up😂
And at the end, We told them, "ab toh tumhe milne vaise bhi nahi hai, kyuki humne bade papa ki gadi ki back side mein chabi se khol kar jute daal diye hai" So they started finding the car key! And at 2:50am, Bade papa opened the car as they requested, And there was...
NOTHING!
Ofc! We lied to them. Actually we still had the shoes in the flower pot!

They gave up. We got the money. We revealed the place. They were shocked. We over-smarted.