My sister after she watched Ramayan.

So, when my sister was 3 she watched Ramayan with our parents (that time i was of 6 months hehe)
So thats when the part came in which Sita Maiyaan was in the Lakshman Rekha, then ravan came saying, "bhikchham deyi" and the clip played, and you know what? My sister was a type of person which gets inspired with people so much that time, like a pocha wali i will write the incident in different chapter for that pochha wali thing then many more i will write chps about those as well so she got INSPIRED! Then everyone slept and my sister? She woke up at six and went out with a bowl and started knocking at the house of kiran bhaiya our somehow friends like we talked to their family and all literally knocking house of kiran bhaiya at 6:00am!
Then kiran bhaiya came out and my sister said, "BHIKCHHAM DEYI!" She said cutely as she was a kid..
Then kiran bhaiya went to our house and mom opened the door and kiran bhaiya asked, "apne apni bachi ko ghar se bhaga diya? Wo mere ghar pe aa ke bhikchha mang rahi hai!" Then mom replied, "diksha kab gayi?!" She was shocked!
And after that incident, whenever we met kiran bhaiya de say bhikchham deyi to my sister.

Incident Over
Ik mai sab kuch upar upar ka samjha rahi hu par puri details hai! I mean har ek shabd nahi kehe rahi bas sab kuch toh bata hi rahi hu..
Bye❤️