Sixteen

Ellie was sitting opposite Parker one minute and in the next he was beside her. She was still dumbstruck and making words seemed like it would require quite a lot of effort. She was made aware of the tears that were running down her cheeks when Parker's fingers comes up and wipes them away.

"I've never seen a speechless Ellie," Parker laughed. "Are these happy tears? Or have I ruined this? Do you hate me for wanting more?" Parker's fingers on her face trembled, and he bit his upper lip.

Parker was nervous, she hadn't seen him bite his upper lip in years. Recently, he's had little to no reason to be nervous. The fact that he was doing it now almost made her laugh.

"Of course not," she pulled his hands that were now cupping her face into hers, wrapping her fingers around his much larger hands. "Look, I've been mad at you for not noticing me since the last two years of uni, how can I be anything other than happy?" She squeezed his hands.

"Really? Why didn't you say anything? Ellie, we've been so stupid." Parker pulled her to her feet and wrapped his arms around her hips, his palm cupping her ass.

"Look who's talking. How long have you liked me?" Ellie grinned up at him, ecstatic at the turn of events.

"A few years," he leaned in kissing her forehead, her cheeks and then her lips.

Ellie opened her mouth beneath his, and Parker didn't hesitate. He held her tighter, pushing her onto his groan. They both let out a groan at the contact.

Parker walked forward, till her back was against the wall. Their bodies pressed together heatedly, Ellie was breathing heavily as Parker's hand moved up her ass and into her hair that she'd put in a low ponytail.

Parker pulled out the hair tie, releasing her long, and currently tangled locks. She could taste their shared breath, and feel the thud of their combined heartbeat as she placed her hands on his warm chest.

Kissing Parker a second time was marginally better than the first. It was more open, and she felt free. Warmth blossomed in Ellie's chest, sparks igniting and her core tightened in response. She could feel herself getting warmer and needy for more. The smell of his cologne was dizzying and butterflies danced in her stomach.

His lips still had the butter tang from the coffee he had sipped while sitting at breakfast.

"Ellie, if we keep doing this, I won't be able to stop," Parker pulled back, kissing her eyelids that remained close. "We can stop, take things slow if you want." He let go of her hair, holding her ass instead.

"I've had enough of slow, I want fast. I want hot, and out of control. I want you, Parker."

"Oh God, I love the way you say these things, Ellie." Parker lifted her up, cradling her ass as he carried her out of the kitchen and soon she was on the floor in the living room.

Her stomach dipped in fear that he'd drop her. He didn't. He laid her down carefully on the soft, fur rug, his knee coming to rest in between hers.

He immediately went back to kissing her, his hands making short work of the buttons on her shirt. He kissed down her neck, his hands following the hot trail till he was cupping her breasts through her white lace bra. "These have been killing me," he tugged on one of the straps, then released it with a snap.

Ellie jolted at the sharp sting that was then soothed by Parker's loving ministrations. He kissed the slightly red spot, pulling the strap down her arm. His hands were a roaming wonder on her skin. He put his hands in the bra cup, lifting her breasts out of their confines and she moaned in sweet relief.