Chapter 31

Master decided to enter us in the Grand Magic Games and we have 3 months to train as much as we can.

"Hey Ari." I heard Levy approach me as I tried to think of way to get stronger.

"What's up Lev?"

"We're thinking of having a training camp at the beach, you wanna come with?"

I immediately imagined the harem in swim suits and felt a nosebleed flowing forth.

"Hell yes!! When do we leave?" I excitedly asked

I could see her sweat drop as she knew I was imagining something perverted. But she moved past that.

"Right now actually."

I immediately grabbed Levy and teleported home and ran around the house packing the necessities for the trip.

A few hours later

We finally arrived at the beach. I had time to think about what I wanted and I've decided to teach them Haki.

"Wohooo it's beach time!!!" Natsu and Happy yelled

"Hold it you too, we're strictly here to train, we can have fun the week before the Grand Magic Games." I spoke in a serious tone.

"Now some of you guys probably know what you want to work on but there's something I want to teach you guys."

This caught their attention.

"I'm gonna teach you all Haki." I announced

"Haki?"

"What is that?"

"Can we eat it?"

I gave them a simple explanation of what it is based on what sensei told me. They looked unsure, so I figured a demonstration is a much better way.

"Natsu could I borrow your scarf as a blindfold real quick." I asked

"What do plan to do?" Erza asked as Natsu handed me his scarf.

I grabbed a wooden stick I packed and covered it in Armament Haki, since they haven't awakened their Haki, they have no idea what I just did to the stick.

"I want you all to attack me at once, this is the best way to show you all what I want to teach you guys." I answered Erza as I fully covered my sense of sight.

"Are you sure you want that? It seems pretty unfair." Gray began to question me.

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing." I told them as I got into my ready stance

Third Person POV

Team Natsu looked at each in confusion.

"Well he is asking for it? I can't say to a challenge." Natsu lit up his fist

"You can start whenever your ready." Arashi told them, not moving from his spot.

Natsu sprinted at Arashi with a fist ready to thrown. As the punch was about to connect, it was stopped by the wooden stick.

Seeing the wooden stick not being completely burned by Natsu fire threw them off. They were also in awe seeing Arashi effortlessly dodge Natsu barrage of punches without his sense of sight.

Erza was next to rush Arashi, she summoned two swords and now both Natsu and Erza were trying to land a hit on him.