Chapter 8

Third Person POV

"So you plan on fighting me yourself, Phantom Cobra of Fairy Tail?" Jose asked

Arashi didn't say anything.

"Well let's see how you do against this!!" He snapped his fingers and phantoms began to come out of the building.

"What are those things?" Loki asked

"Release the giant!!" Jose yelled

"But sir our upper half has been destroyed, if transform we will fall." One of his subordinates told him

"What?! What's functioning right now?"

"One arm has taken serious damage but it's still barely operational." Another subordinate told him.

"Cast the Abyss spell, put all power to that arm, I want those fairy rats dead!!"

"Yes sir!"

"Ari, you go on ahead, we'll handle those phantom soldiers, you go up there and kick his ass." Cana yelled out

"Right."

"Hold up!" Natsu yelled.

Arashi turned around and saw him, Happy, Gray and Elfman running up to him.

"We're coming with you." He said in total seriousness and Arashi nodded.

Once at the Phantom guild they began to hatch a plan.

"We're going to have to defeat the elemental four if we want to stand a chance against Jose." Arashi explained.

"Okay here's the plan, I'll go after Air, Natsu fire, Gray water and Elfaman Earth. Once you defeat your enemy, meet up at the North side of the building, I'm certain that's where Jose is," He explained

Everyone agreed and went their separate ways. After fending off the remaining members of Phantom he arrived at huge room that sort of looked like a cathedral.

"So you must be Arashi of the Fairy Tail guild." A voice spoke suprising Arashi.

He quickly scanned the place to see where the voice was coming from.

"Oh how sad how you'll die all alone..." A weeping man suddenly appeared.

Arashi quickly drew out his swords.

"But fret not, for soon everyone in your guild will soon join you." He continued weeping.

"I got no time for this, I need to go after your master." Arashi told the weeping man.

"Two sword style: 72 pound Phoenix!!"

But the weeping man casted a spell and Arashi's attack hit an invisible wall.

"What kind of magic is that?" He asked.

"Air space magic. I am Aria of the wind, the strongest of the elemental four. If you can not defeat me then you can not possible defeat Master Jose."