7

{around 2:55am}
There I was again, sitting in the couch watching some cartoons and painting some shit, everyone else was probably already sleeping, the usual. I could hear some snoring and someone talking, but the talking had already stopped a few minutes ago. Suddenly someone knocked at the door. "Who the fuck knocks at door at this time goddamn it?" I asked myself. I went to the door to open it up. There was a man with a big ass package. I couldn't even really see his face. "This is for Axl. Can you give it to him? And don't open it!" He said while handing it to me. I nodded. As soon as I closed the door, I walked intended to walk towards Axl's room, but he was already sitting in the kitchen. "Yours." I said while giving it to him. "Thanks." He said while looking at something completely different. "Did you draw that?" He asked while pointing in the picture I was working on just a minute ago. "Yeah." I answered while sitting down too. "Looks good." He said while giving it to me. "Thanks." I replied. "Why the fuck do you get packages at 3 in the morning?" I asked confused. "Complicated." He answered. "But what if we'd vandalize some shit? Maybe at 11:30am?" He asked. "Gotta ask popcorn first." I answered. "Yeah right." Axl said annoyed. "Those girls from earlier, do you think they live somewhere near us?" He asked. "Probably." I answered confused. "Why? Wanna hook up with em?" I joked. "Just gotta have a talk with them." He laughed. "And what the heck did you buy again?" I asked curious. "That's a secret." He said while smiling at me.

Axl had been staring at me for a while now. It was weird and I would say something, but I didn't know what. "Axl." I said serious. "Yes?" He replied. He knew it was more serious, you could tell. "Do you think we really...fit?" I asked hesitant. "What do you mean?" He asked weirdly. "Do you think we're gonna stay together? Do we even fit together? Are we a good couple?" I asked worried. I was full of doubts, but I loved him, no matter what.
"Noemi, answer me one question. Do you love me?" "Yeah."
"There you have your answer, as long as we love each other everything will work out. And we do!"
"But what if one of us will stop loving the other one?"
"I could never stop loving you, and if you stop loving me, it's fine. I'd get you anyway, but if not we'd still be best friends. I will always love you, remember that."
Okay, now I didn't really know what to say because I really couldn't stay serious for a long time sometimes. "Say it." Axl sighed, knowing exactly what I was about to say. "Nice weather." I said. That was my go-to phrase when I didn't know what to say. "Yeah. Nice sky n' stuff." I continued trying to act serious. "Yeah and the clouds look nice as fuck." Axl laughed. Suddenly he stood up and grabbed a box before walking over to me. It was the one with the bandages and stuff like that. "What're you doing?" I asked while he was sitting next to me. He opened up the box and grabbed my arm. "I'm gonna put some shit on your arm." He said while putting some ointment shit on it and wrapping a bandage around it. "Good." He said while putting away the box again. "Now better go to sleep. You look tired as fuck." He said while going to his room.

{at about 10:30am}
"Hello sleepyhead!" Steven said, waking me up and opening the blinds on my window. "Let's go for a walk." He said excited. "Sure Steven, sure. Just 5 minutes." I said while falling back asleep. "Nuh-uh. You're getting dressed and whatever and then we're gonna walk. You need to get better and a walk helps with that!" He said before going outta my room.

"Come on Steven!" I said while opening the door. "Coming!" Steven said while running towards me, storming outta the door. So now Steven and me were walking around town again. Not vandalizing shit, just walking. "It's actually not that bad to just walk around town." I realized. "Yeah right?" Steven laughed. We talked about everything that was coming to our minds and having fun.

{around 11:25pm}
Me and Axl were having a fight. Alan did watch it, but he just ran outta the house. After that I wasn't feeling well, my heart hurt, not mentally but physically, actually everything hurt. He was complaining about feminism and that it was annoying. I then told him I think feminism is great and then the fight started. He had even gone so far, he hit me, again. I had bruises and scratches all over my arms. It hurt so much. "I'm going for a walk." I told Steven. "Are you sure? It's already dark outside!" He said. "I'm good Steven." I answered. "Do you want me to come with you?" He asked full of concern. "No I'm fine." I replied. "Be back in maybe 10 minutes?" He asked. "Yeah sure. Don't worry I'll be back then!" I told him. "Okay. Stay save!" He said while I was walking outta the door. He was right, it was dark and cold, even if it was summer. I was slowly walking down the streets of LA.
After a while I started feeling uncomfortable, like k was being watched. It had been way over 10 minutes that I've been walking around, maybe 20? "Hey little girl." A dark voice said from behind. I didn't even bother to look behind. I started to walk faster, fearing for my live. Now there was another guy from the front coming towards me. "Not so fast." He said. Now I stayed still, not moving and looking to the ground. "Please, I really don't want any trouble at the moment." I said afraid and hesitant. "Neither do we, so it'd be better if you'd make this easy." One of them grinned. Both of them walked towards me. The guy from behind lightly chocking me, the other one taking a knife outta his pocket. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there, weak and helpless.
"Get the fuck away from her!" A familiar voice yelled. I was so happy to hear Axl's voice. "Who the fuck are you!? Her boyfriend?" The guy with the knife said in a mocking tone. "Damn right! Now get the fuck away if you don't want me to fuck your ugly faces!" He yelled again. "What does that bitch mean to you?" The other one asked. "She isn't a bitch." He said angry. "Well then what does that girl mean to you?" The guy asked again. "Everything." Axl said slowly. "Well okay man. Calm down and take her okay?" He said while going away. They turned around and wanted to go, but Axl took the knife and breath them up. He quickly walked towards me and hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. "You're right, I'm talking bullshit." He said. "It's fine Ax." I lied. "Are you okay?" He asked worried. "Yeah." I replied before he took my arm. He looked at the bruises, the scratches. His bruises, his scratches. "I'm not expecting you to forgive me, and honestly I don't want you to." He said. "Ax, it's fine, don't worry." I told him. I was lying with every word I said. I didn't want him to worry about me. "Don't lie to me. You know I hate liars." He said serious. "Ax I'm good. Those are just scratches, nothing special." I said trying to calm him down. "I'm gonna get you home. Now." He said while lifting me up. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked confused. "Getting you home." He answered. "But I can walk myself." I told him. "No. My girl is hurt." He replied. "And she's gotta be carried home." He continues.

As we got home, Axl laid me on the couch. I sat on it. "Lie down." He said. "Ax I'm okay. I don't need to lie now!" I told him. "Whatever you say." Axl sighed. Suddenly the phone started ringing. I got up to pick up. Before I did, Axl asked "who's calling?" "Oh just Kurt." I answered. "You're not picking that up." He said abruptly. "Why? I have to." I replied while picking up. Axl got into his room quickly and mad.
"Noemi?"
"Yeah. Man I told you not to call!"
"Why? Is Axl mad at you for talking to friends?"
"Yeah! Half of the guys hate you man!"
"I hate them too."
"Kurt you don't understand, he's gonna Fucking hit me again! He's already drunk as heck and beat me today."
"You should really get a new boyfriend honestly. He's a jackass."
"Kurt please. Just a bad day."
"He's a sexist and you as women should not support that."
"I don't! He admitted that he was wrong. Now I gotta go. Bye."
"Yeah. And if you need someone to talk to im always there. Bye."
After that we hung up. I walked into Axl's room intending to calm him down. "What do you want?" He asked pissed. He was sitting on his bed pouting. "Oh come on." I sighed. "Why do you still Fucking talk to that fucking son of a bitch?" He asked annoyed. "Ax we're friends. We were friends for a long fucking time now, even before anyone of us was famous! He's my cousins best friend and I used to visit her often and we were playing games and stuff and we all made music together, you know that! We've known each other for a long time." I explained as if axl wasn't my best friend since I've been alive and he didn't knew all that. "Friends huh?" Axl replied still pouting. "Ax we're just friends." I told him. "Yeah sure. Just friends, my ass!" He said angry. "Axl, man. Calm down." I said hesitant. "What's next? You're gonna fuck him?!" He asked while standing up, running towards me and pushing me to the wall. "I don't want you to be friends with him." He whispered into my ear. "But Ax-" I couldn't finish my sentence as he was kissing me.
"You're mine. Only mine."