4

*3 days later*
"Finally fucking home." I said while letting myself fall onto the couch. "Your pills, Noemi." Slash said while pointing to the table. "Thanks man." I told him while taking them. As soon as I swallowed all of them axl and slash ran upstairs giggling weirdly. "The heck is wrong with them?" I asked Izzy. "I don't fucking know." He answered a bit annoyed.
{about 5 mins later}
I was sitting on the couch next to Steven. Axl and slash were sitting at the table while Izzy and duff were doing some shit upstairs. "Noemi you don't look good." Steven said. "Excuse me?" I said shocked. "No! I mean you look sick! Like you don't feel good." He explained. "Well I'm a bit cold and I'm dizzy but that's it." I told him. "You feel cold?" Axl asked confused. "Did she take the pill?" He asked slash. "What pill?" I asked him confused. "What are you talking bout?" He asked me suspiciously innocent. "Yeah I think so." Slash replied. "Look Noemi, Axl and I bought a horny pill because he wanted d to fuck but you didn't." Slash explained. "She's fucking allergic to those! She's gonna Fucking die! Goddamn call an ambulance man!" Steven yelled. "What?" Axl asked shocked. I didn't know what the fuck to say. I was so confused and shocked and afraid of what would happen now, I started crying emotionless, tears rolled over my cheeks but I didn't show any emotions. "She explained it to me yesterday man! She has the worst alerting reaction to those and they lead to Fucking death so call an ambulance! Fast!" Steven yelled. "Yeah!" Slash said while running towards the phone to get a Fucking ambulance. Axl sat next to me. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know that." He tried to explain himself. I didn't answer him, I didn't even look at him. I just accepted that I would die soon, with many regrets but still. I started feeling how I could breath less. Axl also noticed. "Oh goddamn it man you're fucking dying!" He yelled. No reaction. "Talk to me! Please talk to me!" He said while starting to cry. "Noemi I Fucking love you! I can't loose you! Please don't die!" He yelled while hugging me tight. "Ax. I love you too. Goodbye." I said before fainting in his arms.

*axls pov*
"No. No no no no no." I said fast and silent. "She isn't dead is she Steven!?" I asked him in fear. Steven ran towards us to measure her pulse. "Not yet. I guess if the ambulance is here soon enough she's roughly gonna make it." He explained. "Don't say that like she means nothing to you!" I yelled after kissing her cold forehead. "I can't show emotions right now. I don't know what to do." He said. "The ambulance is gonna be there in a minute!" Slash yelled from upstairs, where he was explaining everything to Izzy and Duff.
As soon as it arrived we all got in. It was all so fast. "Wow Axl, wow." Izzy said disappointed as we sat I front of the room she was in. No one except Steven wasn't allowed to go in. Not yet. "Do you think she's gonna make it?" I asked Steven concerned as hell as he came outta her room. "Yeah probably." He answered while sitting down next to me. Now the doctor came out to let us in.
"So, Ms. Ricci is in a coma." He said. I gasped as I heard it. "She's probably gonna make it all the way though it but it could take a few weeks, maybe a few months." He continued. "How many month max?" I asked shocked. "Maximum is something about 4 to 5 months. But it's probably gonna be less. But she's highly allergic to those horny pills you gave her. Mr. Coletti, or as the public knows him Mr. Adler told me the whole story and I have to say you, Mr. Rose are the worst influence and the worst boyfriend for a young woman." He told us. "Excuse me? I'm a bad influence!? And a bad boyfriend?" I asked angry. "Ax calm down yeah? For what he knows about he's right but you aren't of course!" Duff said. Now the doctor stood up and left us alone. I could see her now. She was laying there, everywhere needles she was even artificially ventilated. She looked so weak and helpless lying there. "Damn she's even hot when she's dying." I laughed. "William Bruce Rose Junior!" Steven yelled. "Wow man you're really Fucking good at imitating her." I said.

After a good 3 hours we were still sitting in her hospital room. "Let's go." Izzy said annoyed as he always was. "I ain't going anywhere. I'm gonna Fucking stay here till she wakes the fuck up." I said confident. "Anyone here can get me a bed? I'm gonna sleep here!" I yelled to the floor. A doctor soon came and got me a bed. After a few minutes the others left.

*Noemi's pov in a dream*
"Noemi!" Someone yelled from behind me. "Noemi!" Another voice said. "Where ware you!?" Another person asked loud. I heard voices, but I was sitting in a black empty room. Nothing but a door in it. I walket towards the door, hoping it would open up, but it was locked. I started to panic, I couldn't get out and I was scared to death. Because I wanted to know what the fuck was happening behind it I looked through the keyhole and that was when I started to get fucking scared, even more then before. There was an eye looking through it. It looked familiar, like Axl's eyes. "Ax...?" I asked in a shaky tones "yeah?" The voice asked slowly and creepy as heck. "What is happening?" I asked him. "I'm afraid I can't tell you..." he or more it answered. "Please ax. I need help! Get me outta here!" I begged while taking a few steps back. Now I could see the whole eye. "No!" He suddenly yelled aggressively. "You're gonna stay! I'm not gonna let you go, you're mine! Only mine!"
That wasn't Axl, it was a monster.