3. The Voice

Chapter 3 The Voice

[Liz's P.O.V.]

"What are you talking about?" Robert asked Alexis.

"She killed him. Just ask her" She glared at me "Come on Liz, tell them exactly how-"

Ethan interrupted "Seriously, just get off her case. First you try to blame her of all those accidents that happened to you during practice and now you say that she killed her own boyfriend?"

She looked at him "Don't believe me. But I know it was her fault. Everything that happened was her fault..."

I was just standing there listening to them. I couldn't say anything. Everything Alexis was saying could be true, and I was responsible for his death. How could I possibly know? I had no memory of that day. How is that possible, you may ask? I have no idea, but she was there when it happened, so everything she was saying must be true.

I clenched my hands into fists. But why was she telling them? The whole reason we came here was to forget everything I did-- or might have done, and it seemed to me that I might have done a lot of things. But every time she tells me about it, I don't remember. Its like my mind doesn't want me to remember it. And then I start getting these headaches that tell me that I better stop trying to remember.

Maybe she is inventing all those things. But that didn't explain the things I remember doing, like making the whole gym collapse when they were practicing, or making things fly in a classroom when I just couldn't take what they were calling me. A witch. Really, is there something like that in this world. Maybe it was better that they dropped the W and add the B. At least that existed in this world.

Someone snapped their fingers in front of my face. I blinked a couple of times.

"Daydreaming are we?" She asked me. "Or maybe your just remembering how you killed him in that explosion..." she continue rambling on but I wasn't listening to her anymore. Anger was building inside me.

How could she tell me all these things in front of Robert and Ethan? And probably all the other people that were staring. It was like she wanted me to look bad in front of them. In fact, she was succeeding in her master plan.

Don't let her win. She was taking him away from you that day. And now the only friends you've had so far are taking her side...

No they're not. I looked at them Ethan was holding Alexis arm, trying to stop her from slapping me. Robert seemed to be by my side, telling me something but the only voice I heard was the girl in my head.

Do you think she's going to stop here. She wanted Max to herself since the beginning. She was winning there too but you showed up. Except it wasn't her that was stuck in the house but him. Really, you killed him instead of her. You wanted to kill her.

I killed him..... But i wanted to kill her....

She's always taking everything you ever loved, everything for herself. She's the one your parents love..

She's the favorite. My parents love her.

You just need to make her suffer for all those times she laughed at you.

Make her suffer.....

********************************************

[Robert's P.O.V.]

"Hey, Liz" I shook her gently but she continue to stare at nothing.

I sighed. This must really be hard for her. Her own sister was accusing her of killing her own boyfriend. But why would she kill him? In fact, there is no way she could have killed him. There are many reasons of how the explosion was created.