Chapter 2

Jake:

Her skin was so soft, just like a rabbit’s fur, she looked cute when she was sleeping. But the only problem was, that she wasn't the type I would fall for. I really wanted to, I wanted to kiss her, say “I love you” and mean it, mean everything. But I couldn't. I laid her on her bed, which was soft too, it made a sound when I sat on it. Luckily for me, her parents weren't home. I looked around her room. Books, a computer, more books, pictures. Wait, pictures? I got up and looked at them. A picture of her younger brother, and her. A picture of her, and a little boy, well she was also a kid. I looked closer, my body froze, and my hands started to shake, the little boy was me. The black hair, that was sat up in a ponytail, the cute little smile. I had my hand around Viola’s waist, she was smiling, she had her arms around my neck, and we were both looking into the camera. We were hugging. I couldn't remember, where, or when, this was taken. I didn't even remember Viola. I felt stupid, I looked so happy, but I didn't even remember her, how could I do such a thing? I slammed my fist, into the wall. I made a hole, “oh shit” I whispered to myself. I looked around, what can I hide it with? I saw an old shirt, it didn't look like she used it. I took it, made some holes in it, and hang it, over the hole in the wall. “Looks good” I said to myself. I walked over to Viola again and sat on the bed. If she just did some more out of herself. Walked in more nice clothes, maybe stopped going around, with braids all the time. She would be pretty. She was that already, but no one saw it. I laid down beside her, her bed was very soft. I guessed it haven't been touched by a guy before, I smirked when I thought about it. It did make sense, it was Viola, I have never seen her, or heard that she had a guy. A virgin I suppose. I got a weird feeling, my chest started to hurt. What was this?

Someone called me, Elsa, “well don’t we all know, what she wants?” I asked myself and picked up the phone. “Hello?” I asked. “Jake, I’m lonely” she said, she had her sexy voice on. It made me feel sick. “Oh? Well, how can I help you?” I asked, I had my charming voice on. “come” she said. I smirked, she was pretty good. “I’ll be there soon” I said, I could hear her giggle. I hung up. I wanted to let Viola know where I was and that I helped her home. Maybe she wouldn't remember. But she was sleeping, and I had to leave. For some reason, I didn't want Elsa, not tonight. What was wrong with me? I forced myself up, and out of the room. A little boy was standing in front of me. “Why were you in there? Who are you?” He asked, “I’m Viola’s coworker, I had to help her” I said, I touched his head, and walked past him. Right out of the door. That must have been her brother, he looked nice. I got on my motorbike and hurried to Elsa’s house, that rich bitch slept with everyone, but mostly with me. She had a hot body and a sharp tongue. I tried to focus on Elsa, but for some reason, Viola got into my head. I tried to get her out of my head, but it didn't work. Her sleeping face, her angry face, her crying face. Everything popped into my head. Even If It wasn't the best thing to do, I was going to “visit” a girl, then I shouldn't think about some other girl. But I did, and I kinda liked it. Her long brown hair, her glasses, her blue eyes. Everything about Viola, turned me on, just a little. But I would never say that to her, she would just get angry. I arrived at Elsa’s house, I got off, and walked into her house, found her room. And of course, I found her. Naked, smiling at me. She walked over to me and started to kiss me, while she had her tongue in my mouth I closed the door.

Viola:

I woke up, when I saw my uncle's shirt, on the wall, I got angry. I took it down, and a hole showed up, a hole in my wall. Jake had made a hole in my wall! I could kill him! And he used my uncle’s shirt, he had no respect for anyone, other than himself. I felt the anger, I felt the sadness. I looked at the shirt, he had made holes in it. The tears pressed on, and I tried to hold them back, but I started to remember what my uncle had told me. “Take care of it for me, will ya? It means a lot to me. I’ll come to get it when I get home”, that’s what he said, then he kissed my forehead, and left. Then the storm came, and the ship sank. Only two died, two out of five hundred, my uncle and his friend. They saved a lot but didn't make it. “He isn't dead!” I yelled to my family, and they looked at me, both with anger and disappointment. It was that day, when he started his trip, he also ended it. I was six and to this day, everyone still calls him a hero. Put flowers to him on his grave, someone even put teddy bears around his grave sometimes. Only because, he was nice, and big, just like a teddy bear. One of the best men you could ever meet, and many knew him. The tears started to fall, I couldn't stop them. I missed him so much, I missed his jokes, his smile, our weekends together, everything. I fell down on my knees and started to scream out with anger. How could he? I know he’s a bad boy or so he acts, but this, this was too much. He makes a hole in the wall and ruins my uncle's shirt. No wait, maybe he didn't do it on purpose, maybe he fell into the wall and then, panicked and tried to cover the hole with the shirt. No, he totally did it on purpose. I would call him, but it was early, maybe he was sleeping. Screw it, I grabbed my phone and called him. He picked up after two rings, “hello?”, he had a sleepy and rough voice, really sexy, but I was too angry to focus on that. “How could you!?” I yelled, and he sounded confused, “Viola? Why are you yelling?” He asked, he yawned, “the hole in the wall! My uncle's shirt! What kind of person are you? I know, the kind of person who only cares about himself!” I yelled, I lost control, I couldn't stop myself. “Uncle’s shirt? What the hell are you talking about? Viola, what is going on?” He sounded like he didn't know what to say. “Did you… make a hole.. in my wall?” My voice was shaking, but I kept it down. “Well yeah, I’m sorry okay? Want me to pay for it? I can do that. Just calm down” he said, that was the last drop, I didn't want him to think he could get me, with his money. “Keep your stupid, black, playboy money! And get the hell away from me” I yelled and threw my phone on the floor. The screen cracked, everywhere. “Viola? What happened? I heard a bang ” He said, he was still on the phone. I hung up, grabbed a book and laid on my bed. I was still angry, reading used to calm me down but now, no, not this time. He didn't have any right to think, I was like all the other girls. I was me, not a gold digger, popularity hunter, nothing. I was me, a girl, who wanted peace, with herself. Jake could go dig his own grave. I didn't care anymore.