Life Behind A Lens

Harley Lawrence is a stunning girl with deep secrets. These secrets are what puts a camera in her hands. First it was her way of hiding from her past. It worked for the first three years of high school. Of course since her parents decided to move and put her in a new school. But what happens when you throw in a guy that knows her family's secret.

Logan Clark is what people would've called you average nerd. That's what he was known as for the first three years of school. He begs his mom to move and transfer his school. This was his opportunity for a new start, that's exactly what he told his mom. What happens when she agrees and he runs into his tormentors sister and his secret crush.

Harley and Logan know each other. Way to well that is. She knows what her brother did to him and that he knows how to get information on people. What she doesn't know is that after her brother abruptly stopped the torture he went into action. Looked up everything on their family it was child's play. He wanted a challenge but that's hard with popular parents. He was going to use his newly found information for blackmail but what he discovers is shocking.

Just what does he know? What is so shocking? How will Harley react to him just showing up? Most importantly what will happen when you throw two teens, secrets, and the past they want to forget altogether in the same town? READ TO FIND OUT