8 real life.

Max picks up the swimming bag with his, Tara's and Annebeth's swimming clothes in it. He sighs softly as he is getting tired of his girlfriend's non stop complaining about this place.

"Max! I hate this place! This would be the last place on earth i would spend my holiday!" Tara hisses at Max, picking up Anne in the process.

Max rolls his eyes, he has learned to ignore her complaining as that is the only thing she can do these days. It started with Bahrain, he got pole for the start and Tara had expressed how proud she was of him.

But after the race, it was an entire different story. She had pretended to be proud of him in front of everyone but once they were in his hotel, she had started to scream at him about how bad and how disappointed she was in him for not winning the race.

Imola had been somewhat the same, but this time she screamed at him for not getting pole position for the race. She wouldn't look him in the eyes and told him to sleep on the couch that night. It was the same as the pole position in Bahrain in Imola after the race. Max had won the race and now she was telling everyone how proud she was of him.

It was like this the entire season up until now, Tara wouldn't look at him if he wasn't on pole or won the race. She would make him sleep on the couch. Telling him that she didn't want to date a loser.

She would praise Max into the clouds if he got pole or won the race. She was particularly overjoyed with the fact that Max won the Grand Prix in Monaco. She wouldn't stop praising him and wanted to go out with him, on his expense.

The crash in Baku was bad, Tara had shouted at him for the crash in Baku upon hours and made him sleep on the couch until the next race. Which killed Max his back, he was in a lot of pain the next race.

But Silverstone was the worst race up until now, she had shouted at him while his head was still killing him that night after he got released from the hospital. She told him that he was bad and a loser, that she had never dated Max because he was good looking and told him he was ugly.

When they got back home, Max was in a lot of pain. He had told her so and laid down on his couch to take a nap to recover from the impact. He hadn't even been on the couch for more then five seconds and she told him that he had to clean his house and shouted at him for being a lazy pig.

He got slowly on his feet, groaning. His head was pounding in his head and he wanted nothing more then to die in that moment. That was how bad it was hurting.

Tara didn't like how long it was taking for Max to get on his feet. Anne was playing with her dolls when Tara had walked up to Max and slapped him across the face, a red stinging mark appeared on his cheek.

Which turned into a bruise in the next hour, after that Max had locked himself in his bedroom and didn't come out for a couple of hours. To take a nap but his biggest reason was to avoid her.

"Max!" Tara snaps Max pit of his train of thoughts.

Max looks at Tara for a moment and sees his mother, sister and her family in the door opening. He looks at them, he knows that they can still see that hand print on his face.

Without saying a word, he walks out of his little house. His mother follows him and grabs his hand. He had honestly told her what Tara had done, Sophie had been angry and still dislikes his girlfriend but she respects her son's choices. But still she hopes that Max will find a better woman.

They are staying rather close by the plaza, so it isn't a long walk to the center which is called the plaza. Max hadn't told Victoria nor Tom that Tara had hit Max, he knows that Vicky likes the woman very much.