Whos the first to say sorry??😗😍

Sebastian/Sebina

Sebastian/Sebina

Sebastian would be the first one to say sorry because they know how stubborn you can get so they just be the first to say no matter how bad they don't want to they do it just for the stake of you guys relationship.

Sebina is as stubborn as y/n is so they would never say sorry y/n first so y/n would usually have to go to them and say sorry first but then if y/n don't sebina would sleep on the couch and y/b can't sleep without them so she y/n would just give in.
So when Sebastian would get in a argument with you it would only take a day for them to say sorry.
And for sebina it would let until y/n say sorry first.😗

_____________________

Y/n / with fem seb

When y/n and sebina get into a heated fight sebina would leave them and y/n is stubborn just like sebina so they sometimes like to see who gonna give in first and it'll be y/n but at the end of
The day they both at say sorry to each other holding each other to y'all slowly fall asleep.

Y/n with male Sebastian

When they get into a argument y/n would just leave the house or just sleep in the guest rooms and stay there for the rest of the night until one of them apologizes to each other Every time I do get into arguments Sebastian say sorry first not really caring about the whole argument just want to get it over with. But when there okay again Sebastian puts his head in between your huge breast😋.

THE ENDDDD😚

___________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed this story I'll be makeing more scenarios since I kinda like them a lot😂😅
But love you guysss.