Prank😚☁️

THIS IS A FLUFF

You were laying on the bed of You and Sebastian shared bed you were scrolling on Tik Tok and was mad bored out of your mind

Since you was bored you was calling Sebastian name so he can give you some attention " Sebastian"-y/n "mhmm" -Sebby " come play with me"-Y/n "mhm okay yeah in a min"-Sebby

I know that minute is going to turn into hours and more so I just went to go change and hop inside the shower that took an hour.
I just put on some shorts and one of Sebastians t-shirts and there the man go still playing the game but this time it's changed into GTA5 because he was just playing call of duty.

I put my shoes on and grab the car keys and the Sebastian speaks to me " Where are you going"-sebby " I'm going to the store do you want something"-Y/n " no thank you I'm good"-Sebby "alright I'll be back later"-Y/n " alright be safe"-Sebby

I walk out our room door and down the stairs walking out the front door into the car and I pulled of the driveway.

TIME SKIP

Once I made it to the store I got a strawberry sando cookies and cookies and cream ice cream, and some chips I also got Sebastian something since Ik how he is.
I went to the counter and the cashier scanned my items and I paid for my food and made my way back home   To Sebastian ass.

TIME SKIP FT BY SEBASTIAN MAN TITTIES😳

I walked inside the house up to the stairs and took off my shoes and plodded on the bed and Sebastian ass was still playing the same game so since he was still busy ig I just pulled my phone out and watch tiktok.
Time skip to an hour.

When I was scrolling through tiktok I seen a girl get a broom and and put it on the guys chair and snatch someone remote control.
And Sebastian is the only person I could do this too since he didn't want to pay me any attention so this would be my pay back.

So I get off my bed and go down stairs to get the broom that's in the kitchen to do the magic trick.
I walked up stairs and made sure I had a little place to hide when he chases me.
So I go the guest room and I had and made sure I had snacks in there just in case never know.
I walk be to the room and with the broom but I put it down to set up my camera on my phone and pressed recode.
I went to the bathroom to make it look like I was clean in there and one I was done acting I walked up to Sebastian and hurried to slid the broom through the chair and grabbed the remote and I RAN as fast as I could I was laughing the whole way out and Sebastian was screaming shit funny.

But soon after a here something crack and I guess that was the broom so I ran faster than I ever did in my life bitch.

I finally made it to the room and hide right in the bathroom closet scared for my life I looked on my other camera from my phone to see what Sebastian is doing and he had his bright as red eyes and I knew I was done for 🙃.

Sebastian pov

Y/n ran away with my damn remote control and I'm stuck with a fucking broom across my body but I could easily brake through that shit.
I was pissed but I'm not dumb I knew exactly what y/n doing since she came back home I was watching her phone a few times so yeah I know what the hell she's doing.
So I let her get a start and start and after 5 mins I Broke the broom and then I left the room but before I did I had to make sure I look mad so she could be scared.

I looked around the house for her but I know we're she is so I gotta give her a while to believe she lost me.
I looked around the kitchen and the and other rooms which took an 50 min walk around the house.

Back to your pov

I WAS DO BORED Sebastian was taking forever to find me I was about to give up but then I hear the door bust open and I think I alomst peed on myself .

Then all I hear is " y/n where the hell are you"-Sebby " ik your in here"-Sebby "damn y/n it would be a same if I ate all your snacks"-Sebby lucky for him I already have my snacks bitch😂.
"Y/n you think your really smart huh"-Sebby yes I do " welp I guess I'll go eat all the strawberries and strawberry sandos in the kitchen"-Sebby .
I look in my bag to see if the strawberry sando is in there and it's not , fuck I left them in the kitchen 😩

he better not touch my shit he probably just playing with me but then I hear him leave and then comeback and the I hear wrapper getting opend.
" mhmm this looks good I wonder do they taste good though "-Sebby WHEN I TELL YOU I BUSTED THROUGH THAT DOOR SO FAST LIKE LIGHTNING ⚡️.

" SEBASTIAN DONT EAT IT"-Y/n " Mhmm oh this"-Sebby Sebastian started to tease me with the food.
" yessss put it down"-Y/n
I tried jumping up to get it back but he just put his hands up high so I can't get it.

" STOP IT"-Y/n " nah I'm good"-sebby " please Sebastian"-y/n.

Sebastian pov

" please Sebastian"-y/n.
I lol down to see y/n looking like she's about to cry and I felt bad.( don't worry ik what yall niggas thinking)
So I just passed it to her and as soon as I did I felt something kick me right in my dick and ofc her ass kicked me right there.

And the she gone have the nerve to say " looks like you not gone get no pussy with that hurting sorry but not sorry"-Y/n
That shitty woman is going to be the ducking death of me   I swear just one day 😫🙃

_____________________

YEAH SO I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS SORRY RIGHT HERE BUT ANY YEAH BYEE SEE YALL NEXT TIME IG😌