Chapter 52

Elder 2: Very well. Thank you Ursa Minor. You may return to your seat. (calls to the side) Bring out the next witness!
Elder 3:Step forward, celestial wizard, Lucy Heartfilia.
Lucy: (steps forward nervously) Um, I don't really know if I can count as a witness, I wasn't there...(laughs nervously)
Elder 3: You are not the witness, Lucy Heartfilia. We do however, have need of your services as the only celestial wizard on the League.
Lucy: (Sighs in relief) Oh! Well, okay then! So, what do you need me to do? Is one of my celestial spirits a witness?
Elder 3: Yes. Please open the gate of the celestial spirit Cancer. We have word that he was witness to Nightmare Moon's agreement with the villains Sol Invictus and Imperatrix Arcana.
Lucy: Oh! Um, okay! Open, gate of the giant crab! Cancer!
A doorbell noise sounded, as dramatic music played and a scissor that looked like a crab claw flew out of the gate. Then out came cancer himself.
Cancer: What hair cut would you like ebi?
Lucy: Uh, this is a court room. The league elders say you were a witness to the agreement between Nightmare Moon and Sol and Imperatrix. Is this true?
Cancer: Yes ebi.
Lucy: How come you never told me?
Cancer: It happened before I made a contract with you ebi.
Lucy: Oh. Okay, well, since you were a witness, the league elders need you to tell them everything you saw, okay?
Cancer: Okay ebi.
Lucy: I'm just gonna let you guys take over now. (smiles nervously at the elders and walks back to her seat.)
Elder 3: Thank you, celestial wizard Lucy Heartfilia. Cancer, do you confirm that you were indeed a witness to the agreement between nightmare moon and Sol and Imperatrix?
Cancer: Yes ebi.
Elder 3: Alright, what were you doing that night?
Cancer: I was in the spirit world, [[aka space for purposes of the story]] styling Libra's hair, when I saw something weird on the moon, so I went to investigate ebi.
Elder 3: continue.

~YJistotallyawesome~