chapter 4: dreams

After finishing the whole platter I stepped on the scale again. I had gained roughly 15 more pounds. The scale read 270.5, I burped loudly before going to my bed and sitting down, I took my top off in front of the mirror and looked at my belly, which by now poured over my soft, plump thighs. I rubbed my soft stomach and groaned, in a somewhat pleasure.. After a while I woke up in my dream and my girlfriend was sitting in front of me, next to a tower of food. I went to talk to her but my mouth was taped to a tube. She began shoveling some sort of slime into the tube. Every time I swallowed I felt my stomach expand just a bit, after about 20 hand fulls of slime, my belly was like a water balloon.. I moaned loudly in pain but my girlfriend just ignored me and continued shoving food down the tube, I looked down and didn't even see my feet anymore, it was all just fat and belly, my girlfriend stopped and rubbed my stomach, as I burped and farted in relief from all the pressure.

I shot up quickly from my dream and realised.. Something felt different. I looked down and my stomach was larger then before. Not nearly as much as in my dream, but still. My stomach growled as a beg for food. I walked downstairs, and grabbed 5 entire cups of instant noodles, I turned on the light and made sure they were as cheesy, buttery, salty, and fatty as I could handle, I ate roughly half the platter before I was full, but pushed my self to finish it. I chugged a small bottle of sprite and got a box of twinkies, I finished the food and went to bed quickly.

The next morning my girlfriend came over and fed me a whole double teir cake, but as tight and uncomfortable as everything was, it kind of turned me on. I was so full I could barley move, but I crawled over to the cupboard and grabbed a lot more of snacks, I didn't bother going back to my dinner table. I just sat there eating to my hearts content, my stomach begged me to stop but everything was so addicting I just couldn't, I nearly threw up before I stopped myself and went to bed.