chapter one: the talk

I am on the chubbier side, I've been trying to lose weight for years but zero of the diets I've tried have worked. My girlfriend has supported me throughout all of this and tried her best to help me lose weight but I simply can't seem to do it.

This morning I checked Instagram to see a DM from my girlfriend asking if she could come over at lunch today, I texted back and said "sure" and got ready for my day, I tried to make a healthy breakfast but imagining the sweet taste of pancakes was just too tempting, I gave in and made 6 pancakes, and promised myself I would eat one or two and save the rest for later.

While scrolling on my phone, I didn't notice that I had already eaten the 2, they were so sweet and delicious I just couldn't help it. It took me a few minutes to realize I had eaten all of the pancakes, eventually the guilt of it seeped in. My stomach burgled loudly and I let out a loud burp.

After a hour of watching the tv I decided  I needed to go to the gym and burn some calories. Once I got to the gym and began running on the treadmill, I could barley run for 20 seconds, the entire time my stomach and boobs were jiggling as I ran, I kept trying different workouts for a hour or two but I just couldn't manage anything, by the end of my workout I was basically a ball of sweat. I decided to go home since it was 10am now.

At home, I went on my laptop and did some homework for my school, and cleaned the house, etc.

It was around lunch so I grabbed a snack from the fridge and then remembered my girlfriend was coming over at any minute, I quickly changed into nice clothes and waited for a knock on my door. ~knock knock~

I opened the door and gave my girlfriend a big hug, "hey darling, why'd you want to come over today?" We walked inside and sat on the couch, she began " This is about your diet I-" I interrupted her, " I've been sticking to it I swear, I only made a mistake once..twice..or maybe 5 times.." She sighed and said "no, that's not what this is about. " I looked at her with a confused face. " I wanted to come over to talk to you because I think, you don't need to go on a diet. I've taken tremendous measures to try and help you lose weight, but I've always liked you as my soft, chubby pillow. From now on, I want you to only eat as much, unhealthy, fat filled, calorie filled food as you can. I want you to be my little piggy that I can feed a much as I want. " My face turned red and I was blushing so hard, I opened my mouth to say something, but she quickly interrupted, and said " starting now! " she smirked at me and as much as I didn't want to be any bigger, or stay like this for that matter, I didn't know how to say no to her.