80

bey

Today Onika had her first doctors appointment for Blaze. I cried a little bit but the important part is that he's healthy.

It's too early to see the sec of the baby. The baby isn't even really a baby yet. Next time we get to actually see it, I know for sure I'm going to cry again.

Onika wasn't as excited as me but she's already done this twice. She was kinda just watching the doctor.

It still hasn't fully registered that I'm going to have a child. I'm about to be a mother. That's crazy.

I'm excited but obviously really scared. All kids love me so I hope my own does. Everyone says they have an instant connection with their baby so I hope that.

I hope I can be a good mother. The only thing in my way is germs. If I got thrown up on I would either throw up too or cry.

I still have time to change. l obviously can't completely get over it but I can learn to deal with baby stuff like changing diapers and spit up's.

I can always practice with baby Giselle. I changed my first diaper because of her.

Kelly already told me Onika thinks she's my daughter. I don't know why she hasn't came to me and asked me yet.

Tonight was Prom night so Onika was dropping Amir and his date off at a restaurant to meet their friends.

We both know he's going to end up doing something he's not supposed to but we just don't know what.

Me and Onika made a bet. She thinks he's going to get into a fight with Bryson. I think he's not going to come home at all and go have sad wint Bryson.

It's probably going to be a mixture of both knowing him. 

I was supposed to be here watching Imani but I'm just laying in Onikas bed because she's not talking to me. 

When Onika said she was going to make them stop being disrespectful, she meant it. Since I was the reason Imani got in trouble, she blamed me.

I don't know what she did but oh well. She shouldn't have been being disrespectful.

I was starting to get bored but when I heard the front door opened I smiled. Onika was home.

It took her a minute to come upstairs but when she did she jumped onto the bed with me. She was a lot happier than she was when she left.

"Blaze probably thinks he's on a roller coaster with the way you just jumped." I don't think she's supposed to be doing stuff like that.

"Shut up." She moved directly on top of me and nuzzled her face in my neck. "I want to cook for you."

"You want to cook for me?"

"Mhm. I feel bad, everything I cook has meat in it so you can't eat it. Imani already ate dinner so let me cook something for you and we can eat together."

I couldn't stop myself from smiling, she can be really nice when she wants to. "Okay, thank you."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Do you remember what the first thing you cooked for me was?"

She nodded her head in my neck. "I think so."

"That's what I want. If you don't mind."

"Okay, it'll be done in an hour." She pecked my lips and got out of bed.

I watched her leave the room. Her body looks even better now that she's pregnant.

I waited a little bit then I went downstairs too. Onika was over the stove cooking.