38

bey

I woke up to Onika laying on my chest. Usually when we sleep in bed together, I'll wake up to her on the other side of my bed facing away from me. Somethings different.

I wake up really early every day to work out. The team had another game today and I work out extra hard when I'm coaching.

Onika had her arms around me extremely tight and she was laying the rest of her body laying over mine.

I try to pry her arms off of me but she wouldn't budge. I didn't want to wake her up because it was so early and we stayed up most of the night doing stuff.

I flipped is over so I could just raise myself out of her hands but she wrapped her legs around me too.

I had no choice but to wake her up. "Onika,"I whispered and shook her. She just turned and went back to sleep.

I didn't want to shake her any harder, I can forget my own strength sometimes and I don't want to hurt her. So I got louder.

"Onika!"

She jumped awake then jumped a second time. She probably got the wrong idea from the position we were in.

"I wasn't- I wasn't doing anything, you wouldn't let go of me and I'm trying to get up." I quickly explained myself before she kneed me in the balls.

"Don't get up." She pulled be back down and tried to go back to sleep.

"I have to go work out. Just go back to sleep." I tried to pull myself up but she was so strong, she raised up with me.

"Later." She whispered in my ear and sent shivers down my spine.

"I'll die Onika." I whispered back. "I won't be gone for more than two hours."

"Shhh, I'm trying to sleep." She was already half asleep.

When I heard light snoring I knew I wasn't getting out of this. I'll just have to sneak a workout in later.

I carefully lifted the both of us up and turned us over. I didn't want to crush her with my body.

It didn't take long for me to fall back asleep, I was still tired from my lack of sleep last night.

I woke a couple hours later, probably because I felt Onika move off me. I opened my eyes and she was bent over my bed looking for something on the floor.

"You took your underwear off?" That probably seems like an inappropriate question but some parts of last night were a blur and I don't know if we might've done something.

"I wasn't wearing any. I don't like panty lines."

"Oh- what are you looking for?"

"My phone." She lifted herself off the floor, "Hold on. Amir was just calling me, I need to call him back."

While she was calling him I went to brush my teeth. As I was coming out my bathroom, she was getting her stuff to leave.

"You're leaving?"

"Imanis crying because she doesn't want to eat cereal for breakfast and Amir's mad because he can't find a specific pair socks so I have to go."

"Oh. Well I had fun with the whole... you know."

"I know, I tasted it. What are you doing later?"

"Wha- I-" She caught me off guard with that and I couldn't stop stammering. "I'm going to take a nap after the game and then go to the mall. I have some stuff I need to get for Texas."