On To The Next

Cameron in the media*

Danielle POV

I got released from the hospital yesterday with baby Cameron and I feel happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy because I have my baby boy with me but I'm sad because my "boyfriend" wasn't there for me to share the special moment. Today, I plan on moving in with my cousin, Kevonté, because I can no longer stay with Diggy if he is going to act like this. I grab three of his Louis Vuitton duffle bags and started packing my belongings first.

As I finished packing the second bag, Diggy walks in holding Cameron, who was previously in his nursery, and smiling. Once he saw me packing, his face dropped like the Titanic. "What are you doing? Where are you going?", he asked eyeing my bags then eyeing me with big eyes. "I'm moving in with my cousin," I say nonchalantly. "WHAT! WHY?," he yells startling the baby making him cry. "Because I can't stay here with you if you aren't going to treat me like you love me. I'm not staying here if you are going break every promise that you made to me, " I say while taking my son out of his arms. "Aight Dani, but are you gonna at least let me see our son every once in awhile," he replies bluntly while shifting his weight to his right foot. "Our son? He's my son because you are not his father," I say laying Cam gently on the bed and finished packing. "Oh I'm not his father and I did all this bull shit for you and him. Been there for you since that bitch nigga raped yo ass," he says as his face slowly turns red. "Yet, for the past few weeks, you have been neglecting me and you missed out on Cam being born, " I stated while packing Cameron's things. "You know what? Take him, get out of my house. I don't care anymore. And by the way, it's over. Couldn't stand yo bullshittin ass anyway, " he says while storming out. I close Cam's bag as tears fall from eyes. My chest began to hurt as if my heart just broke. I loved him with everything in me and just dumps like I'm the one doing wrong. What did I do to deserve this life?

Diggy POV

"So she said she wouldn't let you see y'all child? " Camille said as caressed my hand. Afternoon I left my house, i met up with Mille at a local cafè. "Yeah cause she said I'm not his father and I don't act like one or some shit," I say not caring for the topic anymore. "Well fuck the bitch. If she want to ungrateful for good things you did for her, let her. Just know that I always will be grateful for you, " she says while hugging me tightly. I started to smile a little knowing that Mille might the one for me. She's funny, smart, beautiful, and makes feel happy when the world has me down. Plus, she's drama free. Danielle's life was full of too much drama for me. I'm only 20, too young to be dealing with all those problems. It's whatever though because I got Camille.

Camille and I are at this carnival waiting in line for this Ferris Wheel. We finally get loaded into the cart, alone thankfully. I throw an arm around Mille's shoulder and pull her closer. She leans on me as our cart moves forward. As we reach the top, we watch the vibrant colors of the sunset. Mille lifts her head off my shoulder and leans toward my lips. I grab her face and kiss her slowly on the lips. She lightly sucks on my lips. I slide my hand down and squeeze her butt making her moan lowly in my mouth. That turned me on BIG TIME. I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly accepted and opened her mouth enough for my tongue to slide through. Just as we were having a tongue war. We heard a couple of loud coughs. I broke away and looked at the ride conductor. I chuckle as me and Mille exited the ride hand in hand.

Danielle POV

I watched as Diggy kissed another girl. Kevonté took me and Cam to the state carnival to ease my mind of what happened earlier today but it only made it worse. Seeing who I thought was the love of my life make out with another killed me inside. It hurts even more to know that we haven't even been broken up for a whole day and he already moved on. I clutched Cameron to my chest as I walked away the Ferris Wheel. A couple of tears dropped from eyes before I regained my posture and posted a fake smile on face, pretending I was enjoying the festivities. I met up with my cousin at one of the many concession stands and sat down with him at one of the tables. I watched as he looked around, scanning the crowds. "Who are you looking for, " I say while looking around also. "My nigga supposed to be meeting me here, " Kevonté says while standing up trying to see further in the crowd. After 10 minutes of searching, he smiled and waved his hands in the air. Soon a man emerged from the crowd and dapped my cousin. He turned around and glanced at me. My "area" became a waterfall just by looking at him. I shifted a couple of times in my seat trying to get comfortable again. He is light skin with tight brown eyes. He has short curly hair. He is tall with some nice sized muscles. His arms are covered in tattoos which I didn't mind since they had meaning and wasn't some ridiculous scribble scrabble. He licked his pink luscious lips. "This yo girl, Kev" he says in his deep soothing voice nodding towards me. "Naw this my lil cousin Danielle," he replies as he side glances at me. "Well ma, my name is Kash and may I ask is this your son, " he says while eyeing Cam. "Yeah and is Kash your real name," I say while observing the "Rest In Paradise Teresa" tattoo. "Naww but that's all you need to right now, " he says while rubbing his hands together and sitting down next me and making funny faces at Cameron. I nod my head and watch as my baby laugh at Kash and kick his little feet. I chuckle a little completely forgetting about what happened today with Dig.