Chapter 1: she's back

Trent pov

Hi my name is Trent. Let's just make this quick I'm the last human on earth the reason why is because my kind couldn't keep up with the world changing fast enough so they built ships that were capable off interstellar travel. But there was a group that stayed my ancestors. They weren't really able to keep up but they still evolved with it. But soon I ended up being that last one do to my biological mother dying after giving birth to me. Then my adoptive mother found me not to long after. It took awhile for me to be registered as a citizen because the furry government didn't know what to do with me. So they just decided to label me as an endangered species and let my mother adopt me. So fast forward 18 years and I'm a senior in high school. So anyway let's get to it.

I'm walking to my next class but I'm pulled in to a locker room and I'm picked up. A fist collides with my gut and I curl up instinctively. I can't feel pain but at least my body can still react. I looked up to see it was Max Thompson.

Max: I told you not to set foot in this school again.

Me: well I'd like to get my diploma so imma step foot all through this school.

I look at him with a cheeky smile before getting another fist to the gut. He was about to go for another one but I see a blue clawed hand grab him by the shoulder.

Miss. Ashwin: Put.Him.Down

Max drops me and turns around to look at her.

Miss. Ashwin: office NOW!

I quickly get up and Miss Ashwin pulls me behind herself. She must sde:of just got out of the pool because she was still in her swim suit. And I could smell the chlorine coming off of her. Max walks around me and miss Ashwin. Before walking out he looks back to me.

Max: I'm not done with you freak. With that cunt gone your free game.

Miss. Ashwin: I said Office!!!

Max finally leaves the locker room.

Miss. Ashwin: you ok?

She turns twords me and gets to my level.

Me: I'm ok just a little bruised.

I lift up my shirt and check the area where Max punched me. And it was badly bruised. Miss. Ashwin grabs me by the hand and sits me on the bench that's in the pool area right outside its entrance into the girls locker room.

Miss. Ashwin: wait here I gotta change.

She walks back into the locker rooms and walks out after a couple minutes wearing her usual clothes. Which was a triforce hoodie, black skinny jeans and a pair of black converses. She calls the principle and explained what happened.

Miss. Ashwin: do you want to go to the nurse?

Me: no he doesn't like me either. He thinks I'm extremely dirty because humans evolved from monkeys.

Miss. Ashwin makes that squinting straight face of confusion you see in memes.

Miss. Ashwin: what kinda bullshit is that?!

Me: he's an ass.

She lifts up my shirt making me blush.

Miss. Ashwin: it doesn't look like you got any broken ribs.

She sees me blushing and realizes what she's doing and pulls my shirt back down.

Miss. Ashwin: s-sorry.

I see a strange look in her eyes almost like she's dazed.

Me: you ok?

She snaps out of it.