Learning flashy magic! (and to be cool)

It seemed like another boring day... No work, not many people to interact with. Just sitting in my home, completely alone. It was certainly boring.

It was beginning to get cold now... Winter was arriving, and the first few falls of snow had already started to fall.

I was sitting on my desk, trying to think of something fun to do, or to at least keep my mind occupied for the meantime.

I looked up, and outside the window in front of me, and I spotted a humanoid figure on a broom with blonde hair flying towards me in the distance.

"Wow, am I so bored I am seeing illusions to stay entertained?" I spoke to myself.

But that illusion wasn't disappearing, it was just getting bigger and bigger within my vision... It is getting closer?

Wait! This is no illusion! It is that witch, Kirisame Marisa! What is she planning?! She already has a bad reputation for stealing from the Scarlet mansion! Why is she coming to my house?!

My mind went into full panic mode, trying to think of what to do. Without thinking twice, as she got closer, I shut the window quickly, without any warning.

After a few seconds, I heard a crashing sound against the window. Due to the impact, the wood that the window was made of, also bent a bit before returning to its original shape.

I reopened the window, and she was sticking to it as if she had been flattened onto it by a press. Before she could fall, I pulled her body in and brought her inside.

I then looked at her... Wait... did I kill her?! She wasn't opening her eyes! "AHHH!" I started panicking again! I had killed someone! What am I gonna do?! A new customer? Wait, no, what am I thinking?!

I am so getting in trouble for this! Maybe I should wrap her in cloth and bury her somewhere hidden?! Yeah, sounds like a plan!

I immediately rushed to get one of my blankets and tried to first cover her face as I didn't want anyone to see who I had killed.

But as I went to cover her face... She opened her eyes? Her eyes opened?! So she is not dead?!

I then looked at her shocked expression and realized what it might look like from her perspective. I knocked her out, then I pulled her unconscious body in. And now, I am trying to cover her face with cloth.

I immediately started sweating bullets as I tried to think of something to explain the situation.

But before I could speak, she did, "What are you doing?..." Her voice had a hint of surprise and confusion.

I didn't have any good things to say in my mind, my mind had gone blank from all the panic. All that came out of my mouth was, "Uh..."

She immediately pulled out her mini hakkero and backed away to the other side of the room, pointing it towards me, having it charging up, ready to blast me away. I went into absolute and utter complete chaos.

I also, quickly backed off, my back soon hitting the frame of my bed. I fumbled over my words, trying to explain the situation, "P-please! L-let me e-explain! Puttheminihakkerodownplease!"

Then suddenly, the sound of camera snapping was heard from the open window. I slowly turned around to look towards the window and saw a certain Tengu taking pictures of the scene with her camera. "Ayaya! This is going straight to the front page of the paper!"