Chapter 1

Today was just the same as everyday. Everyday I would try to plan out the same, I had time schedules, I don't like things to be different, in my head, it just doesn't feel right. Everyday is the same. Wake up, go to work, walk my dog, sleep. It sounds boring but I prefer it that way.

I own a shop, called 'Beautiful Flowers' its a florist, I make all kinds of bouquets and flower arrangements. Its my favourite thing to do besides being with my dog Shipa.

Shipa is the most beautiful dog ever. She is a Japanese Akita Inu. I don't have any friends here since I moved to California from the UK so Shipa is my only friend.

I don't have any friends because of 2 reasons: 1) I am incredibly shy, 2) the way I dress. I dress in Sweet Lolita style fashion. I wear wigs and wear lots of dresses which personally I find are adorable!

I was taking Shipa out for a walk, everyday we would go the same route. Past the beach, along the pier, then down to the caves. We were on our way down to the caves, Shipa would be off of her lead as she would never go very far away from me. She was such a loyal dog. Or so I thought..

-authors note-
So, this is my first chapter. What do you think? Alan isn't in the sorry yet but I am going to include him in the next chapter! I am hoping to try and update this story quite regularly so look out for updates ☺