Andrew Jackson X Reader PART 2

You read his letter, correcting the spelling mistakes in your head. You were so mesmerized by the cute message that you forgot to read one important part. You read the letter again, noticing the part you didn't notice before.

I would appresheate it if you came over. I can prepare a dinner  for us :).

Then he put his address. You get ready and go to Andrew Jackson's house

His house is much bigger than you expected. A mansion, if you will. You knock on the door, and Andrew opens it, dressed in his finest vampire-like cape. You smile.

"Come in!" He said, almost aggressively. He motioned towards  small table, next to a larger table.   The room smelled like hickory wood, but you could also smell food. 

"I made pasta," he says as he carries two plates of spaghetti. One of the plates has no sauce.   

"Oh, that one's mine! Because I didn't put ketchup on my hot dog! Very funny," you say as he places the sauceless one in front of you. He laughs as he sits in the chair across from you.                

 "I didn't think you wanted it.  There's more in the kitchen," he says as he gets up. He grabbed the tomato sauce and placed it on the table. Andrew struggled to get the Parmesan cheese out of the container. Half of the can ended up on the spaghetti. 

"That's a LOT of cheese!" you said.                                                                                                                                 

"Well Y/N, it's not the most cheese I've ever seen," he said as he passed the rest of the cheese to you.

The moment was interrupted by a loud hissing sound. The goose from the park walked through the door.                                                                                                                                                                                      

"Not again!" you say, half angry half laughing. You expected Andrew to start chasing it again but he just got up from his seat. He pulled out a gun. BANG!  The goose dropped to the ground.            

"Sorry about that," Andrew says as he blows the smoke from his gun. He kicked the dead goose out of the door and out of sight.

The evening came to and end when you and Andrew watched the sun set. When you were leaving, he kissed your hand like the lovely murderous gentleman  he was.